Planning Associate Specialist - Irvine [HYBRID]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Playing in picture-in-picture Like Add to Watch Later Share Clip
ID: 583635219 Delivery: application/vnd.vimeo.dash+json Embed Size:
514--289 Separate AV: true Dropped Frames: 0 / 0 - 0 Playhead /
Buffer: 0 / 0 / 0 Bandwidth: 0 (0 Kbps0 Kbps) LIVE 0 00:00 00:32
Volume This opens in a new window. Planning Associate Specialist -
Irvine [HYBRID] AddThis Sharing Buttons Share to Facebook Share to
Twitter Share to LinkedIn Share to Email App
- Job ID: 71040039
- Job Family: Transmission / Distribution
- Location: Irvine, CA USJob Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution Become aPlanning Associate
Specialistat Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better
tomorrow. In this job, you'll be responsible for the
identification, prioritization and assignment of projects to the
appropriate planners and field planning technicians, as well as
management of design progress, project specific obligations and
requirements in preparation for construction. In addition, you will
provide external customer interface on project status, specific to
work order status or in support of the planner / field planning
technicians. As a Planning Associate Specialist , your work will
help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner
air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us
build the future? A day in the life - Get ready to think big, work
smart and shine bright!
- Verify new service requests, work orders and contact customers
to clarify scope, timeline, and specifications daily.
- Analyze scope of work to appropriately assign to planners or
field planning technicians in Design Manager and update information
- Review work order management data and weekly project status
reports for completeness and accuracy and make updates and
corrections as appropriate including tracking of projects.
- Interface with the planners and field planning technicians to
ensure that the project's status is up to date and accurate
including providing a report out to leadership of progress.
- Process notifications of issues and completion from customers
- Set-up and administer SharePoint sites to organize, share, and
protect information including maintaining all vital reports and
updates to leaders.
- Maintain a safety conscious work environment.
- Two years of experience in an analyst (analytical) position
utilizing Microsoft Excel performing advanced functions such as
VLOOKUP's, pivot tables, filtering/sorting, charts and graphing.
- Experience working with scheduling software such as
ClickShedule and Design Manager.
- Scheduled and developed plans, work orders, resource
requirements, scheduled estimates, and bills of materials for
construction and maintenance projects.
- Acquired permits and environmental requirements and reviewed
job blueprints, maps, and diagrams.
- Coordinated required project components with other departments,
customers, governmental bodies, and various external
- Familiar with electrical utility industry practices and
- Experience with overhead electrical distribution and/or
underground electric distribution systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, SAP, and
- Gathered and analyzed information, and made sound decisions
independently and in consideration of applicable policies and
procedures. You should know ...
- Work Mode: When a return-to-office date has been determined,
this position's work mode is hybrid. The employee will report to an
SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work
remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees
are required to reside in the state of California. Further details
of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more! Testing
- This position requires testing and applicants who are
identified to continue through the selection process will be
invited to test via email. Please access ourInformation Guides to
reference test(s): Edison Individual Contributor Workstyles (Test
8203). Candidates who have previously passed this assessment, in
some cases, may not need to retest again for this position. About
Southern California Edison The people at SCE don't just keep the
lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We're fueling the kind of
innovation that's changing an entire industry, and quite possibly
the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while
providing our customers with the safety and reliability they
demand. At SCE, you'll have a chance to grow personally and
professionally, making a real impact in Southern California and
around the world. At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a
proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any
other protected status. We are committed to ensuring that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
accommodations at (833) 343-0727.
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Irvine , Planning Associate Specialist - Irvine [HYBRID], Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!