Program Security Officer (CPSO)
Posted on: November 24, 2022
DoD Security Programs, $115k-$145k/year, Aerospace
This Jobot Job is hosted by Andrea Silberberg
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $115,000 - $145,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Recognized as one of the largest aerospace tooling companies in the
world, we are linking integration and factory automation with our
tooling technology to allow us to greatly streamline aircraft
Job Title Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO)
Location Irvine, CA
Salary range $115k - $145k/year
Why join us?
- Full Health Benefits
- 401(k) with company match!
- Opportunity for growth
- Job stability
- Generous PTO plan
The Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) is responsible for
the management of one or more security programs/activities to
ensure compliance with government and company security policies and
- Prepares and submits routine documentation related to company
and government security compliance standards and regulations
- Partners with security staff from various government agencies
and commercial customers to ensure Ascent Aerospace's compliance
with directives and regulations and obtains rulings,
interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with
- Conducts security briefings and maintains security education
- Identifies program issues and implements effective solutions to
identified security problems
- Investigates security incidents and violations relating to
classified programs and establishes the basis for possible
- Coordinates development and implementation of corrective
actions to identified problems
- Reviews & adjusts security program requirements for efficiency
- Participates in planning and preparations of new security
programs including supporting proposal efforts
- Provides security guidance in specified field and acts as
liaison with specific program customer and sponsor program
contractual security requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement or
related field is preferred
- 5 years of relevant experience as a CPSO
- Proficient knowledge of the National Industrial Security
Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and DoD Security Policies,
Regulations, Directives and Instructions
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense
Personnel Security Clearance up to the Secret level, and required
program access with completion of a successful polygraph, as
- Must have held a DoD security clearance in the past 2 years and
be able to attain and maintain active Secret Clearance
*PLEASE SEND ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION QUESTIONS TO
firstname.lastname@example.org DIRECTLY AFTER YOU APPLY*
- How many years of experience do you have managing security
access for the NISPOM, national industrial security program
operating manual and/or DoD security policies and regulations?
- Are you able to obtain and hold DoD secret security
- Can you be onsite daily in Irvine, CA?
- What annual salary are you targeting?
- Why are you looking for a new position at this time?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , Program Security Officer (CPSO), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!