People Systems Coordinator
Company: Pacific Dental Services
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Under the supervision of the Dir, People Systems, the
Administrator, People Systems is responsible for entering,
analyzing, auditing, and maintaining critical, confidential data in
Workday. This individual will also be responsible to assist with
the maintenance and management of data in other systems within
People Systems. The Administrator, People Systems will be managing
multiple tasks in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, while
maintaining attention to detail and meeting deadlines. This
individual will also assist the team with complete assignments and
- Reviews source documents and enters data in specific data
fields in Workday.
- Compiles, sorts and verifies the accuracy of data before it is
entered into Workday.
- Ensures integrity of data as well as researches and resolves
- Performs regular audits to ensure data integrity and compliance
with policies and procedures.
- Utilizes Workday to create ad hoc and regular reports for the
HR team and leadership.
- Imports data into the system and identifies areas of
improvement utilizing Workday.
- Utilizes Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for advanced
reports and presentations.
- Monitors and maintains the functionality of Workday
- Provides 1st tier support to end users for PAL Systems.
- Performs necessary data clean up tasks directly.
- Establishes and maintains up-to-date training for end-users
including training manuals and materials.
- Provides support by researching and resolving system issues
that leads to unexpected results or process flaws.
- Responds to ad-hoc requests and participates on project teams
- Other duties as assigned by the management.Required
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree
- +3 years of related experience in the administration and
management of HR systems such as Workday and Cornerstone on
- Prior administrative and customer support experience in a
confidential setting. Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science,
Business Management, Human Resource or related field from an
- Experience working with Workday or related HRIS system.Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid time to volunteer in your local community Pacific Dental
Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity
and are united in our mission to create healthier and happier team
Keywords: Pacific Dental Services, Irvine , People Systems Coordinator, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!