Posted on: September 23, 2022
So Cal Geotechnical Engineering firm adding experienced Project
Geologist to their Irvine, CA office!This Jobot Job is hosted by:
Leesa PurtzerAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply
Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:Busy and
respected Southern California Geotechnical firm is looking for a
Project Geologist with 5+ years experience.Why join us?
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- 3 weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- Company culture that prioritizes work/life balance
- 40 hour work weeks - NO OTJob DetailsThis Project Geologist
position requires performing field and office tasks, as well as
providing project management support for traditional assessment and
remediation projects and ArcGIS experience. Collaboration with
Senior Project Managers and Principals will be required to service
clients and complete projects on time and on budget.Requirements:
- BSCE from an accredited university, MS degree preferred
- 5+ years' experience
- ArcGIS experienceDuties:
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and contracts, involving
determination of the scope of investigation, including borings/test
pits (type, depth, location), sampling method and frequency, and
laboratory testing requirements.
- Understand and follow the ethical direction of the
- Assist in the review and maintenance of the project budget
- Assist/Conduct field investigation, including borings/test
pits. Compile geologic data (boring/test pit logs, field mapping,
cross-sections, etc.) and interpret appropriate geologic issues and
- Assist in the engineering analyses, under review of supervisory
- Analyses may include slope stability, liquefaction, and seismic
- Prepare geotechnical reports in conjunction with the
Project/Senior/Associate geologist and engineers, including
laboratory testing, engineering analyses, and review of graphics
- Perform field observations and coordinate testing during
construction activities, including grading, deep and shallow
foundations, and tiebacks.
- Assist/Coordinate the communication of project logistics with
- Prepare final geotechnical reports of observations and testing
performed during construction.
- Assist in the training of Staff professionalsInterested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , Project Geologist, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!