QC Supervisor I (QC Micro Duplex)
Company: Irvine Facility
Posted on: September 20, 2022
About B. BraunB. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy
and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative
medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key
product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and
compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is
committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing
patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -.Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 64,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
The QC Supervisor will plan, organize and manage the activities
related to batch releases, coordination and scheduling of samples
to be tested, and supervise media and sterility testing activities.
Manage the development and implementation of related programs to
maximize efficiencies of staff and budgetary resources necessary to
support the company goals while complying with regulatory
requirements.Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Supervises employees, tasks and duties related to quality
control within organization.
- Develops, implements and assesses processes and policies
designed to test products and services.
- Monitors and evaluates current testing processes, making
recommendations for improvements when necessary.
- Enforces regulatory compliance.
- Conducts visual and physical inspections of company products
- Monitors the performance of the quality control staff, ensuring
that the quality control department meets organizational
- Responsible for personnel actions including (but not limited
to) hiring, performance management and termination.
- Responsible for leading the team in completion of a variety of
routine and non-routine tasks including writing investigation
reports, deviations, protocols, updating procedures and other
related documentation.The job function listed is not exhaustive and
shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the
Supervisor from time to time.Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires full working knowledge of relevant business practices
and procedures in professional field. Uses standard theories,
principles and concepts and integrates them to propose a course of
- Provides direct or supervision to a group of employees,
assigning tasks and checking work at frequent intervals.
Accountabilities include work and people scheduling, performance
management and recommendations for hiring decisions.
- Judgement is required in resolving all day-to-day
- Interacts with internal and/or external clients and customers
to negotiate and interpret information on projects and unit
operations. May consult with senior management.Preferred
- Knowledge in areas such as Microbiology method validation/lab
equipment requalification/aseptic fills with isolator technology is
Expertise: Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education/Etc
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination or
education and experience.
- 02-04 years related experience required.
- Applicable industry/professional certification preferred.
- Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed.
- Regular and predictable attendance.Desired:
- N/AWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently
is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Keywords: Irvine Facility, Irvine , QC Supervisor I (QC Micro Duplex), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!