Company: Sonesta International Hotels Corporation
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Job Description Summary
A laundry attendant is in charge of ensuring that clean linens are
supplied to the entire hotel.
Responsibilities include sorting, washing, drying, and folding
guest bed linens and towels. The LA operates heavy laundry
equipment, and loads and unloads laundry into/out of the
We Offer Flexible Shifts, Great Pay, and Benefits!
- Free Food Every Day
- 9 Paid Holidays, Including Paid Vacation and Sick Days*
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - Blue Cross Blue Shields
and Kaiser Permanente.
- Understand the operation of washing machines and dryers.
- Load and unload washes according to standards.
- Wash and dry all dirty linens, towels, rags, etc.
- Sort all hotel linen according to type, color, size, etc.
- Pre-treat all stained linen before washing.
- Clean dryer filters daily and maintain all equipment as
- Sweep and mop laundry floors, storing all linens off the
- Fold towels and linens.
- Remove and sort dirty linens and towels from laundry carts.
- Keep laundry carts clean and free of debris.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Sort clean laundry according to type and load carts.
Additional Job Description
- 8-hour shift
- AM/PM shifts are available
- Flexible hours and open availability is preferred.
- FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME SHIFTS AVAILABLE
- AM Shift
- PM Shift (Preferred)
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally
and/or 20 pounds frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push,
pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during the entire shift
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Sonesta recognizes that benefits play a vital role in helping
ensure the health and financial security of employees and their
families. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with Company Match
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Sonesta Hotel Discounts
- Educational Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Various Employee Perks and Discounts
Upon submitting your application, please ensure you complete a full
application in addition to attaching a resume. Incomplete
applications received will not be considered.
Keywords: Sonesta International Hotels Corporation, Irvine , Laundry Attendant, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!