Posted on: August 7, 2022
Biotechnology company in Orange County in need of a Research
Associate - Full-time, great benefits, 401(k) match, FSA/HSA,
PTO,This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael MontevideoAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $55,000 - $80,000 per yearA bit about us:Since
1994, we have been led by a vision to have a positive impact in the
biomedical field and to contribute to the greater good of humanity.
Our innovative sample collection reagents, kits and devices have
been used all over the World; even to protect biological samples
from space with NASA. Most recently, DNA/RNA Shield was awarded the
first 510(k)-cleared transport medium for COVID-19 testing and
COVID-19 variant sequencing service. Start your good science today
by upgrading the quality and preservation of your samples with our
sample collection kits, devices and reagentsWhy join us?Seeking
highly motivated individuals to join our R&D team as Research
Associate. The qualified individual will lead and execute R&D
projects for product development, optimization, and quality
control.You will be working closely with some of the most talented
people in the life sciences field, developing recombinant proteins
and peptides production methods.If you are passionate about helping
people in advancing science and working with awesome teams in a
fast-growing company, we want you!Job DetailsPrimary
ResponsibilitiesIn this role, you will:
- Design and conduct scientific experiments for product
development, performance troubleshooting, and protocol
- Analyze and interpret data to obtain insights for project
- Provide recommendations to the team leader on the next steps of
the assigned projects.
- Keep current with project pertaining literature and apply
relevant findings to ongoing research projects.
- Collaborate with other R&D team members to further
- Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical support for incoming customer inquiries.
- Work closely with internal subject matter experts, product
managers, application, marketing, and manufacturing on technical
- Project presentation to upper-level management, technical
review committee, marketing, and sales organization.Position
- An MS degree or a BS with a minimum of one-year laboratory
experience in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or related
- Experience performing molecular biology, biochemistry, and cell
biology techniques, including PCR, gel electrophoresis, cloning,
protein purification etc.
- A proven track record of designing, executing, analyzing,
documenting, and troubleshooting laboratory experiments.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Preferred Experience
- Knowledge of or experience in protein purification.
- Experience with microbial culturing.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , Research Associate, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!