Producer, Development Services
Company: SEGA OF AMERICA INC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
6430 - Irvine, CA
Currently full-time remote. Must be able to commute to Irvine, CA
once returning to the office which will likely be on a hybrid
SEGA. . . What do you think of when you hear that word? Do you
think of the console with the iconic, harmonized voice fire ups or
do you think of the countless gaming hits from Sonic the Hedgehog,
Golden Axe, or the Persona series? . . .
When we think of SEGA, we think of its evolution as a pioneer in
the video game market to one of the most prominent video game
developers and publishers ever! Globally, SEGA has over 5,000
employees passionately working to bring the best gaming
entertainment to players around the planet. We have one of, if not
the richest, portfolio of original IPs something we are very proud
of and excited about as the market continues to change.
New streaming technologies and shifts in the retail landscape are
well poised for what will be the most disruptive and innovative
time in our industry. Our IP strategy positions us well for this,
and we are enthusiastic about the future!
There's never been a more exciting time in the company's history to
This position is responsible for supporting development and
production of Sega of America console, PC, and streaming games.
Works as a producer of the Development Service team that provides
hands-on service to support development mainly for PC and Streaming
games working closely with SEGA, Atlus Japan studios, SEGA Europe,
and external business partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with projects, providing a development support
service for PC and Streaming games by
- Facilitating the meetings with producers and developers.
- Making up sample materials and providing practical advice
- Testing the running builds and making feedbacks
- Coordinating the process where multiple parties (Marketing,
Publishing, Legal, Compliance QA, Submission specialist) specific
for the platforms like Steam, Epic Games Microsoft, etc, etc.
- Managing a small porting project (PC, Streaming, and/or other
- Maintaining SEGAs PC development best practice working with
- Maintaining the process and developing support materials like
Generic Development Guidelines, Production policy notes, and Tech
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications and Skills:
- English / Japanese bilingual.
- 3+ years of experience in the games industry.
- History of shipping commercially successful PC and console
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Good communicator.
- Knowledge of contemporary production methods and development
- Basic knowledge of legal process, regulations, and compliance
for video game.
- Experience with Windows/PC game development.
Keywords: SEGA OF AMERICA INC, Irvine , Producer, Development Services, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!