Material Handler (PIC Filling)
Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: August 5, 2022
B. Braun Medical, Inc.Material Handler (PIC
Filling)US-CA-IrvineJob ID: 2021-18736Type: Regular Full-Time# of
Openings: 1Category: ManufacturingIrvine FacilityOverviewAbout B.
Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain
management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical
products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product
areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy
and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to
eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient,
clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -. Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit
.ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary: Under the direction of the
Supervisor and/or Manufacturing Lead, monitors material in order to
maintain efficient flow of production. Ability to operate hand or
power trucks and other material handling equipment.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Operate hand or power trucks and other material handling
equipment to move materials throughout the unit.
- Perform necessary quality checks relative to this
- Assist in the production operation as needed.
- Report quality deviations to Lead Person/Supervisor.
- Assist to perform run changes and line clearances per
- Maintain work area in neat and orderly condition.
- Adhere to all safety and good housekeeping regulations.
- Work in other areas as needed.
- Assists production lead/supervisor to ensure that production
operators have sufficient stock of materials.
- Collects, checks and keeps records of materials flow to and
from production area.The job function listed is not exhaustive and
shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the
Supervisor from time to time.General:It shall be the duty of every
employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety and
health of himself/herself and other persons." Expertise: Knowledge
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work
performed within narrowly defined parameters. Follows established
procedures and guidelines.
- Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or
written instructions. Uses established procedures to accomplish
- Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and
- Ability to read, write and follow written and oral instruction
- Good communication skills. Preferred Requirements:
- Previous pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 0-04 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Ability to work non-stand schedule as needed While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit
and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands
to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Additional
Information Responsibilities: Other Duties: The preceding functions
have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by
employees assigned to this position. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or
rescind the work assignments of different positions due to
reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands:While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects.Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Frequently:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Stand,
Visual Acuity with or without corrective lenses
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Kneeling/Crawling,
Sitting , Stooping/squatting
- Frequently:Finger feeling, Handling, Push/pull, Reaching upward
and downward, Standing, Walking
- Constantly:N/AEnvironmental Conditions:
- Frequently:Proximity to moving parts
- Constantly:N/AWork Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Frequently:Production/manufacturing environment, Warehouse
- Constantly:N/A What We OfferB. Braun offers an excellent
benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and
tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety
healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
services.NoticesEqual Opportunity Employer Veterans/DisabledAll
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.PI185194391
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Irvine , Material Handler (PIC Filling), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!