Office Manager (Bilingual)
Posted on: August 5, 2022
- Maintain an inviting and productive work environment by
ensuring good housekeeping practices throughout the office:
Monitor, maintain office/kitchen supplies and inventory; Ensure
clean, tidy and working condition of office, furniture, lighting
and equipment; Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail,
packages, and shipments; Plan and execute equipment procurement,
layouts and office systems.
- Planning and assisting with regular all-hands meetings, office
and company events, special projects.
- Plan and coordinate company events e.g. team outings, annual
events/holiday parties, celebrations.
- Responsible for corporate travel management and maintenance,
formulating travel norms, assisting in booking travel tickets and
- Responsible for statistics of office operation costs, execution
and maintenance of reimbursement process, and making
- Organize, develop and communicate office operation-related
policies and procedures.
- Administer benefits & perks, recognition programs, and cultural
- 1-3 years of Office Manager/Executive Assistant or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Collaborative team player within the team and with
- Process-oriented and highly organized with attention to
- Project planning and coordination experience.
- Self-starter, proactive worker, problem-solver who can work
independently with little oversight within a structured work-frame.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint) and G Suite.
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Quick learner and system savvy. Prefer to have
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English with excellent communication
- Knowledge of the current crypto and/or blockchain landscape
Keywords: Antalpha, Irvine , Office Manager (Bilingual), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!