UI/UX Designer, SaaS - Remote #1945
Company: The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Do you want to join Reading Horizons and promote services that
will change the lives of thousands of students nationwide?
Reading Horizons, one of the fastest-growing educational companies
in the nation, provides schools with an evidence-based reading
curriculum based on the science of reading. They are searching for
a creative and passionate Lead Generation Marketing Manager who
will be responsible for executing lead generation marketing
programs to drive qualified leads to the sales team.
An ideal candidate will be an up-and-coming marketing leader ready
to try new things and loves finding ways to optimize the tech stack
for marketing and sales. They will be driven by success and
motivated by metrics to push innovation and results for generating
closes on the Reading Horizons product portfolio.
- Review and improve the lead generation system and identify gaps
to improve customer experience across marketing and sales
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop a deep understanding
for the sales process and opportunity development to improve
- Coordinate with the sales enablement team to ensure visibility
and tracking of leads while developing innovative ideas to refine
the strategy over time to maximize results
- Follow current brand and marketing strategies and goals and
turn them into execution plans on a scheduled cadence to generate
- Develop and maintain clear reports that show performance at a
big picture level, as well as telling stories about what the
numbers show, why they matter, and next steps
- Utilize various digital sales and marketing tools (i.e.
Salesforce, Pardot, Outreach, Google Analytics) to build and manage
lead generation campaigns
- Execute an integrated mix of email, direct mail, digital, web,
lead-nurturing, and content marketing campaigns
- Maintain a calendar of all demand generation
campaigns/programs, tactics, budgets, and metrics to optimize
awareness and lead generation efforts
- Demonstrated successful B2B lead generation experience
- Ability to utilize various digital sales and marketing tools
and turn those efforts into funnel growth (i.e., Salesforce,
Pardot, Outreach, Google Analytics)
- Metric driven and can be the resident expert on lead
- Possesses excellent communication, prioritization and project
- The ability, grit, and organization skills to thrive in a
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and be successful in a
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Remote location
Founded in 1984, Reading Horizons offers teacher manuals and
resources, develops instructional software, and provides
professional development. They have empowered over 50,000 educators
with teaching strategies that prevent and remediate the reading
difficulties of beginning readers, struggling readers, and ELL
students. As an employer, Reading Horizons strives to create a
respectful and authentic environment as they passionately work to
eradicate illiteracy. They also believe in balance by honoring the
importance of relationships, recreation, and mental and physical
health-both inside and outside of the office.
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams to Impact
EducationWe process certain personal information about you for our
legitimate business interests to identify and contact suitable
candidates about positions that may be relevant to them. Details
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance
Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we
encounter, and we're committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting
and interview process.
Keywords: The Renaissance Network, Inc., Irvine , UI/UX Designer, SaaS - Remote #1945, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!