Company: Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the
world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator
of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are
powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will
find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global
collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make
meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity
and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity,
social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and
respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and
glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who
together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 68756
Skyworks is seeking a responsible Executive Assistant to provide
high-quality administrative support to the executive office suite
at our Corporate Headquarters in Irvine, California. The ideal
candidate will be proactive, possess a desire for learning,
communicate effectively and reliably, show a strong commitment to
go above and beyond, and have a proven track record of exemplary
* Completes expense reports, composes, and prepares confidential
correspondence, arrange complex and detailed domestic and
international travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
* Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and
concerns and determine the appropriate course of action. Provides a
prompt referral or response.
* Works with legal team on preparing legal documents that
facilitate the team's ability to complete their work effectively,
including coordination of all communications regarding board
meetings and executive staff meetings.
* Manages deadlines with a sense of urgency.
* Prioritizes conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously,
proactively, and follow through on projects to successful
completion, often with deadline pressures.
* Assists board members and executives with travel arrangements,
lodging, and meal planning as needed.
* Coordinates off-site meetings related to board meetings and/or
executive staff meetings, including obtaining space, arranging for
* Coordinates and follows up on special projects.
* Maintains confidentiality.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
* Exceptional writing, editing and overall communication
* Strong business judgment with the ability to solve operational
and administrative issues.
* Superb ability to organize, multitask and prioritize.
* Extreme attention to detail, timeliness, and excellence.
* High sense of urgency and initiative.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build internal
and external relationships.
* Demonstrated strong decision-making capability.
* Highly resourceful team player and individual contributor.
* Able to handle confidential information with discretion.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat.
Education and Experience
Bachelor or Associate's Degree preferred with 7+ years of providing
exceptional administrative support to multiple C-level
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Irvine California
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant,
Secretary, Telecom, Telecommunications, Administrative,
Keywords: Skyworks Solutions, Inc., Irvine , Executive Assistant, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!