Construction Field Assistant
Company: Lennar Homes
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Entry level construction field position assisting the Construction
Manager, Construction Field Assistant and community team with all
construction related duties and customer communications. This
position is designed to be a temporary role that allows for
adequate time and exposure to the general construction processes
with a goal to be promoted within the team to enhance and support a
solid career path on the construction team. - - - -
Responsible for daily overall model maintenance management,
presentation and model systems functionality. Assist in
communication with customers on home building progress from
contract through delivery. -Conduct daily community walks with a
focus on safety and overall community cleanliness. -Cross training
in other disciplines (customer care, forward planning) as needed,
enabling candidate to progress into other positions within the
- Assist Construction Manager with all construction
responsibilities including the supervision and scheduling of trade
partners from trench to customer move in.
- Create a TDH experience for our current and prospective
customers with a focus on consistent and outstanding
- Create a TDH experience for our community and Lennar associates
with a focus on a safe and clean work site.
- To have complete knowledge and understanding of the model
self-guided tour process.
- Requires daily Salesforce log-in for customer relations
management and customer care case management.
- Daily monitoring of model cleanliness, system functionality,
including the documentation and scheduling of repairs for all
interior and exterior maintenance concerns.
- Thorough and detailed customer communications of home progress,
written and verbal, email communication and video conferencing
during the building process from purchase agreement thru
- Prepare the home, schedule, and conduct Dusty Shoe walk
presentations with customers.
- Help maintain a clean and safe community by conducting daily
community walks, with a focus on safety and storm water compliance,
using the Safety Pro/Storm Pro application to document
- Attend weekly meetings with sales and construction to report
model status, community findings during safety walks and customer
- Attend and perform quality walks during the construction
process to gain knowledge and understanding of construction
practices. Help document and coordinate quality control repairs and
follow up with trades on progress.
- Perform all other duties as assigned with an emphasis on
quality control, community cleanliness, TDH customers and
ultimately learning all aspects of the construction process.
- Minimum one (1) year of homebuilding or related experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent attitude and ambition to learn
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily
work schedule is required
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Strong work ethic
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
Ability to work full-time outdoors in the heat and cold; the
ability to operate a motor vehicle, read plans, climb stairs, climb
ladders, bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and/or carry equipment
which may be in excess of 50 pounds. Finger dexterity may be
required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
Keywords: Lennar Homes, Irvine , Construction Field Assistant, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!