Posted on: June 24, 2022
Our client has been headquartered in Anaheim, California for
over 35 years, and is recognized as a leading developer and
manufacturer of professional Audio Visual system products. They
were founded with a corporate philosophy that promotes concepts of
Service, Support and Solutions. The products they are developing
are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for
today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers,
university lecture halls, and other applications. Each product is
carefully engineered to provide best-in-class performance,
intuitive operation and exceptional reliability. The passion for
their products is evidenced by the company culture which encourages
innovation and provides opportunities for individual career growth.
The teams for this company develop and release over 100 new
products a year and continue to grow our vast patent portfolio.The
PCB Design team thrives on turning ideas into smart designs.
Majority of projects are R&D, designing state of the art boards
for high end video and audio products using the highest level of
hardware and software design tools. As part of the PCB Design team,
you will work in a highly collaborative and creative team working
on next-generation projects which keep our designers on the cutting
edge. The team is very fast paced and extremely important as the
designs are incorporated into most products in our portfolio.As a
member of our team, you will benefit from a team that is known for
having strong leadership, and mentor and training programs that
strengthen skills, knowledge and career growth. Our environment is
rewarding as our products are essential for everyday living!What
YOU get to go DO with this outstanding Audio Visual Technology
- Design and Layout High Density Printed Circuit Boards using
Cadence Allegro v.17.x.
- Support schematic capture for Electrical Engineers using
Cadence Design Entry HDL.
- Participate in peer design reviews and contribute to ongoing
improvements for department efficiency.
- Own the execution of project/program tasks and recommend new
- Work closely with vendors on design build.What you NEED to
SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- Broad technical background designing mixed analog, high-speed
digital and power circuit boards per IPC standards.
- Knowledgeable in DFM best practices
- Self-motivated, highly detailed and strong team player
- Demonstrative experience in implementing new PCB technologies
- BS OR 5 plus years of related experienceTechnology:
- Controlled Impedance
- High Speed Routing and Materials
- Mixed Signal
- Fine pitch BGAWhat's in it for YOU?
- This company offers top industry salaries, and a competitive
benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k
program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much
- PTO - 4 Weeks Per Year. While you work, you'll be accruing time
off to use however you prefer. In addition to PTO, you'll enjoy
time off on holidays.
- You get access to our industry-leading product and technology
training on the job.
- You'll save big on company technology for your home with
preferred Pricing on Technology Products and Service. Enjoy savings
for yourself and your family!
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance towards tuition, books, lab
fees for courses at an accredited school.
- This is a hybrid occasional in office position. Employees must
live within commutable distance to the office!
Keywords: recruitAbility, Irvine , PCB Designer, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!