Data Scientist II (Remote in Arizona)
Company: Acara Solutions
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Researches and resolves data inquiries and requests
- Provides insights and serves as a subject matter expert for
- Documents requirements for data science and reporting
- Supports the development of standard data analyses, reports,
- Collaborates with other teams to gather data and build
- Performs time-series analyses, hypothesis testing, and causal
analyses to statistically assess relative impact and extract trends
across all relevant functional areas
- Transforms data into actionable insights and
- Designs experiments and interprets the results to draw detailed
and actionable conclusions.
- Builds statistical models to enhance understanding of trends
and predicts future performance.
- Finds new opportunities and novel applications for our core
- Translates and champions our Machine Learning capabilities for
- Participates in end-to-end data science project lifecycle -
data mining and exploration, model development and evaluation,
solution deployment in production, measurement and tracking.
- Designs, validates and evaluates solutions using R, Python, SQL
and other programming tools.
- Creates presentations for senior leaders, which are often used
to build board level presentations.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or
- Master's degree preferred.
- Experience extracting data using SQL.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field (Mathematics,
Economics, Statistics, Engineering)
- 2 years of demonstrated knowledge of statistics and
multivariate analytical techniques including multivariate
regression, logistic regression, cluster analysis, design of
experiments, machine learning, decision trees. Demonstrated
knowledge in working with large databases to perform complex
- 2 years of demonstrated proficiency with quantitative tools
including MS SQL, SAS, R, Python or similar statistical
Keywords: Acara Solutions, Irvine , Data Scientist II (Remote in Arizona), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!