Call Center Representative
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Customer Service Representative will help customers with
questions and complaints. Also, give customers information and an
understanding of our products and services to better serve their
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude
towards customers always.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicate with customers through various channels i.e.,
phone, email, text, etc...
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints
- Know our products inside and out so that you can educate and
answer customer questions
- Take inbound and make outbound calls
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer
- 0-1 years experience in customer service and/or call center
- Proficiency with computers programs such as MS Office and
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
- Ability to remain calm and professional when customers are
stressed or upset
- Passionate about helping customers achieve their financial
- Pleasant, friendly, and a team player attitude with an ability
to adapt to change
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; some college preferred
- Schedule Monday through Friday shifts
- Future Career Path opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Pet Insurance
- Company Paid Group Life/ AD&D Insurance
- 7 Paid Holidays and 2 Flex Days to use at will
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending/ HSA
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Disability Insurance
- Referral Program
This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job
duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related
duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
Work Authorization :
Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work
in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Religion, Color, National Origin,
Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Protected Veterans, Disabled
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race,
religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming
practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions),
gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation,
transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status,
marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition,
genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or
presenting a driver's license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code
Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.
Americor Funding, Inc. (the "Company") has an internal recruiting
department. Americor Funding Inc. may supplement that internal
capability from time to time with assistance from temporary
staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters
("Agency"). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to
contact Americor Funding Inc. employees directly in an attempt to
present candidates. The Company's policy is for the internal
recruiting team or other authorized personnel to present ALL
candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Americor Funding Inc. from a third
party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to a
Company mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to
Company employees, or to the resume database will be considered
Company property. Americor Funding Inc. will NOT pay a fee for any
placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Americor Funding Inc. will consider any candidate for whom an
Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by
the Agency free of any charges or fees.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Americor, Irvine , Call Center Representative, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!