Implementation Specialist (Remote Position)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Who We Are
Optimize Your Buildings and Infrastructure with Cartegraph.
Cities and Counties. Colleges and Universities. Parks, Utilities,
Cartegraph builds safer, more resilient, and more sustainable
communities through better stewardship of critical infrastructure.
We design, build, and sell powerful, intuitive software solutions
that help local government agencies, utilities, and educational
institutions manage their physical assets and associated
operations. With Cartegraph, users optimize the performance of
their assets, drive efficiencies, maximize resources, and reduce
costs through smarter, data-driven decisions.
The Implementation Specialist delivers high-quality professional
services to clients throughout the phases of project delivery. They
are an expert in Cartegraph software applications and is the
hands-on Cartegraph representative to the client during project
implementation. The delivery of the services may occur via phone,
Internet meeting technology or on-site sessions. The Implementation
Specialist will be required to exhibit strong communication skills
and team cooperation.
THE WORK YOU WILL DO
- Delivers Professional Services including, but not limited to:
- Consultative Services
- Configuration Services
- Application Training
- Works cooperatively with Project Managers on larger Services
projects from project kick-off through the successful delivery of
- Oversees project requirements, project plans/priorities and
deadlines, and generally directs and coordinates activities of
small- to mid-sized Services projects to ensure that the
goals/objectives are met.
- Ensures timely and effective delivery of products/services.
Monitors project progress and adjusts resources and priorities
- Works directly with the client to ensure successful delivery of
the services purchased.
- Acquires and presents an expert knowledge of Cartegraph
products and services.
- May assist with Sales activities including but not limited
- Travels extensively to clients' sites worldwide.
- Presents internal product training sessions, as required
- Assists with developing, writing or revising user training
materials and procedures, as required.
- Assists in software testing and evaluation, as required.
- Product demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Cartegraph responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Internal technical assistance.
- Presentation of Cartegraph products and services at industry
What You Bring To The Table
Education and Experience
- You have a 4-yr. degree in an applicable field OR a 2-yr.
degree with at least two years of relevant experience with data
transformation or systems integration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows; Microsoft Access, MSDE, SQL and
Oracle databases; and/or GIS programs is a plus.
- Knowledge of Public Works or government strongly
- Ability to evaluate a situation and make determination for
- Competence with logical and technical problem solving, with
good organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, yet openly seeks expert
advice when appropriate.
- Demonstrable growth and/or competency in disciplines at the
- An interest in absorbing and employing new skills.
- People-oriented, friendly demeanor and personable nature.
- Ability to clearly and successfully communicate both verbally
and through written communication.
- Enthusiastic customer advocate with a sense of urgency and
- Must have a willingness/eagerness to be mentored by more senior
- Proof of insurability is required.
- Sufficient personal credit facilities to cover expenses while
traveling is required.
- Passport is required.
Ability and willingness to travel 50% or more. (Travel may include
weeknight and weekend travel of five or more continuous outbound
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an
established industry leader
- Options to grow your career with Cartegraph's Career Pathing
- Collaborative work environment
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness & EAP Program
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball, and more..
Learn more about working at Cartegraph and our Midwest-Nice
Cartegraph's Culture Video
In our efforts to recruit those who will elevate our success and
ensure a proper career fit, we have a multi-faceted application
process, As a part of our process, we invite you to complete the
Culture Index Survey. The survey contains two questions and should
take no more than 10-15 minutes. If you have questions, please
Cartegraph is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
employees and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. If you
are unable to complete our online employment application or require
an accommodation to do so, please call 563-587-3366 for
Keywords: Cartegraph, Irvine , Implementation Specialist (Remote Position), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!