eDMS & Training Systems Specialist II
Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: May 15, 2022
B. Braun Medical, Inc.eDMS & Training Systems Specialist
IIUS-CA-IrvineJob ID: 2021-19332Type: Regular Full-Time# of
Openings: 1Category: QualityIrvine FacilityOverviewAbout B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain
management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical
products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product
areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy
and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to
eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient,
clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -. Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit .
ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary: Responsibilities: Essential
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring of compliance
- Provides guidance on required forms and documents required for
- Provides support for internal and external audits.
- Supports the implementation, maintenance and deployment of
training systems including monitoring and control LMS database in
compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assists with implementation of LMS upgrades, changes or
- Develops LMS training materials for employees across the
organization & provides support needs/data requests when
- Develops content required to support training competency in
areas of compliance.
- Creates, obsoletes, and changes assessments, tests, modules and
curriculum as needed in the LMS. The job function listed is not
exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned
by the Supervisor from time to time. General:It shall be the duty
of every employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety
and health of himself/herself and other persons. Expertise:
Knowledge & Skills
- Requires full working knowledge of relevant business practices
and procedures in professional field.
- Uses standard theories, principles and concepts and integrates
them to propose a course of action.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish
- May periodically assist in orienting, training, and/or
reviewing the work of peers.
- Judgement is required in resolving all day-to-day
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers.
- Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- 05-07 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Occasional business travel required While performing the duties
of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or
hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or
feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 20 pounds. Additional Information
Responsibilities: Other Duties: The preceding functions have been
provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees
assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the
work assignments of different positions due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands:While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects.Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull,
- Frequently:Visual Acuity with or without corrective lenses
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Push/pull, Reaching
upward and downward, Standing, Walking
- Frequently:Finger feeling, Hearing - ordinary, fine
distinction, loud (hearing protection required), Seeing - depth
perception, color vision, field of vision/peripheral, Talking -
- Constantly:Sitting Environmental Conditions:
- Constantly:N/A Work Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Low
- Constantly:Office environment What We OfferB. Braun offers an
excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k)
plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and
our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
services.NoticesEqual Opportunity Employer Veterans/DisabledAll
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.PI177357118
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Irvine , eDMS & Training Systems Specialist II, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!