Supervisor III, Maintenance
Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: May 15, 2022
B. Braun Medical, Inc.Supervisor III, MaintenanceUS-CA-IrvineJob
ID: 2022-20224Type: Regular Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category:
ManufacturingIrvine FacilityOverviewAbout B. Braun B. Braun Medical
Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops,
manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services
to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas include
nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound
care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating
preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and
environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in
Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in
the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap
- and CAPS -. Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs
more than 64,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing
Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge
with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical
issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B.
Braun Medical, visit .ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary: The
Maintenance Supervisor will oversee the PIC, Titan and PAB lines
for the assigned shift. Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Under the direction of the Maintenance Engineering Manager,
supervises manufacturing maintenance area to ensure timely and
efficient maintenance of production and/or facility equipment.
- Responsibilities include establishing and monitoring
performance of preventative maintenance programs and personnel for
improvement of production line performance along with scheduling
and planning of line maintenance and cost reduction
- Responsible for personnel actions including (but not limited
to) hiring, performance management and termination.
- Will oversee the repairs, installations and to support
Engineering group on new projects are needed.
- Will be responsible for designing maintenance procedures,
tracking budgets and expenses and performing inspections on
different facilities to find problems and make repairs.
- Decision making to provide support to the maintenance crew or
coordinate support from other areas to make sure that downtime is
- Responsible for escalations to upper management when
- Responsible for coordinating activities in preparation or
- Responsible for annual performance reviews for the Engineers
and Mechanics assigned to his/her area. The job function listed is
not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as
assigned by the Supervisor from time to time. General:It shall be
the duty of every employee while at work to take reasonable care
for safety and health of himself/herself and other persons.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires advanced knowledge of professional field and industry.
Influences the development of and drives the application of
principles, theories, concepts. Determines best course of
- Provides direct or indirect supervision to a group of
employees, assigning tasks and checking work at frequent intervals.
Accountabilities include work and people scheduling, performance
management and recommendations for hiring decisions.
- Judgement is required in resolving complex problems based on
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers. Frequent contact with external
contractors/vendors. QualificationsExpertise: Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- 08-10 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Occasional business travel required, Ability to work
non-standard schedule as needed While performing the duties of this
job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel
and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 20 pounds. . Additional Information
Responsibilities: Other Duties: The preceding functions have been
provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees
assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the
work assignments of different positions due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands:While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects.Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull
- Frequently:Stand, Sit
- Occasionally:Push/pull, Reaching upward and downward
- Frequently:Sitting , Standing, Talking - ordinary, loud/quick,
- Constantly:N/AEnvironmental Conditions:
- Frequently:Proximity to moving parts
- Constantly:N/A Work Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Frequently:Office environment, Production/manufacturing
environment, Warehouse environment
- Constantly:N/A What We OfferB. Braun offers an excellent
benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and
tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety
healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
services.NoticesEqual Opportunity Employer Veterans/DisabledAll
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.PI177357177
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Irvine , Supervisor III, Maintenance, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!