Posted on: May 15, 2022
* Sign-on bonus - $500 sign-on bonus for Full-Time; $250 for
* Free food / additional allowances - One free meal per shift.
* Flexible work schedules - For Per Diem Positions
* Paid Leave - 20 paid days off, plus seven holidays
* Referral bonus - $200 per referral for general positions, $1,000
for RN/LVN positions, $1,000 for director level and licensed
* Insurance Benefits - PPO Medical Plans (including a plan with
company-funded HSA & a limited plan for part-time team members),
Dental and Vision plans, Company Paid AD&D insurance.
* Others - company-matching 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, Pre-Tax
Commuter Account, Legal Assistant Plans, Employee Assistance Plan
with covered counseling.
The Waitstaff/Server's day-to-day work includes routinely setting
up, clearing and cleaning, and resetting the dining room. You would
be taking menu orders and serving residents and guests meals in a
timely and gracious manner. You will be providing quality customer
service to residents and guests.
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living
communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we
are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all
we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best
selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
*To be successful in the role, you would have:*
* Prior customer service experience
* Prior food service, fast food or restaurant experience
* Prior experience working with seniors (preferred)
* Food Handler's or ServSafe certification (preferred)
* Availability that might include evenings, weekends, &
* Teens are welcome to apply! (Local regulations/restrictions may
* Must be 16 years old and above
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: HumanGood, Irvine , Waitstaff/Server, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!