Cell Operator (PAB Assembly)
Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: May 15, 2022
B. Braun Medical, Inc.Cell Operator (PAB
Assembly)US-CA-IrvineJob ID: 2021-19217Type: Regular Full-Time# of
Openings: 2Category: ManufacturingIrvine FacilityOverviewAbout B.
Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain
management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical
products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product
areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy
and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to
eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient,
clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -. Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit
.ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary: Under the direction of the
Supervisor and/or Manufacturing Lead, monitors material in order to
maintain efficient flow of production. Ability to operate hand or
power trucks and other material handling equipment. Perform
inspection on all catalogs being run during the shift, and document
clearly all the steps perform on our MMI's. Pro-actively seek
opportunities to correct any related quality issues to prevent
product being place on hold. Maintain 'ISO' training up to date and
perform red dot walks to improve safety. Responsibilities:
- Follows established procedures and guidelines to manufacture
the organization's products according to production specifications
and schedules, volume, cost, and wastage targets or quality
- Operates machines and production equipment safely and in
accordance with instructions.
- Monitors the quality of output to identify, discard or
remanufacture faulty products.
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that
manufacturing performance can be analyzed.
- Maintain ISO train up to 90%.
- Perform red dot walks to improve safety.
- Record steps on process to prevent batch being place on
- Write clearly on all documentation. Follow GDP.
- Must be able to stand for a long periods of time. Expertise:
Knowledge & Skills
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work
performed within narrowly defined parameters. Follows established
procedures and guidelines.
- Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or
written instructions. Uses established procedures to accomplish
- No problem solving skills required as job is routine and
- Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and
subordinates. Preferred Requirements
- The employee must have good writing skills, and pay attention
to details of the process. Willing to go the Extra mile. Forklift
certified preferred but not required. The job function listed is
not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as
assigned by the Supervisor from time to timeGeneral:It shall be the
duty of every employee while at work to take reasonable care for
safety and health of himself/herself and other persons."
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 0-04 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Ability to work non-stand schedule as needed While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit
and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands
to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Additional
Information Responsibilities: Other Duties: The preceding functions
have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by
employees assigned to this position. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or
rescind the work assignments of different positions due to
reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands:While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects.Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Frequently:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Stand
- Occasionally:Sitting , Stooping/squatting, Talking - ordinary,
- Frequently:Handling, Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud
(hearing protection required), Push/pull, Reaching upward and
downward, Seeing - depth perception, color vision, field of
- Constantly:N/AEnvironmental Conditions:
- Constantly:Proximity to moving parts Work Environment: The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Constantly:Production/manufacturing environment What We OfferB.
Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
services.NoticesEqual Opportunity Employer Veterans/DisabledAll
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.PI177357098
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Irvine , Cell Operator (PAB Assembly), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!