Order Fulfillment Specialist
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Nura, USA is a fast-growing company
committed to supplying plant-based proteins, herbal extracts,
natural sweeteners, sports nutrition, amino acids and specialty
product to our global customers. We consistently strive to source
the best innovative and high-quality ingredients. We are committed
to high quality and cutting edge innovation in our products.Nura,
USA is looking for an Order Fulfillment Specialist to support our
sales team in customer order fulfillment. Primary focus will be in
reviewing orders, vendor relations, problem-solving any issues and
order fulfillment. The ideal candidate will have 1-2yrs experience
with a demonstrated aptitude for details and accuracy. Must be able
to provide proof to work in the US. A detailed list of
responsibilities include:Primary Responsibilities:
- Review sales order every day to determine the next procedure
(purchasing or use stock).
- Assign stock to sales order.
- Contact local vendor for price negotiation and shipping
- Place PO under instructions.
- Timely communication to monitor order processing flows and
collaboratively respond to potential delivery or product
- Work with sales teams on getting and confirming customer's
- Make sure all sales orders are covered with acceptable
- Notify sales team if the margin doesn't meet company's
- Ensure that all procured items meet the required quality
standards and specifications.
- Review sales agreements sent by local vendors (dates,
quantities, amounts, discounts, terms, etc.), and contact vendors
when there are discrepancies
- Follow up with local suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change
orders. Maintain detailed computerized records of purchases.
- Contact local vendors to follow up on late or missing shipments
or to report damaged goods.
- Check inventory management software (Fishbowl) periodically to
eliminate discrepancy and remind the team to promote available
- Issue key products inventory report using inventory management
software (Fishbowl) and report to purchasing manager in order to
determine when to place replenishment ordersIdeal Candidate:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Accuracy, analytical skills and attention to detail are
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent attention to detail as well as the ability to
maintain and update paper and computerized purchasing records.
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Team player; co-operative; proactive; fast learner
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software, particularly
Excel and Outlook
- At least 1-2yrs experience as a Purchasing Assistant, or
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin will be preferred.
Keywords: Nura, Irvine , Order Fulfillment Specialist, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!