Supervisor III, Manufacturing (PAB)
Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: May 14, 2022
B. Braun Medical, Inc.
Supervisor III, Manufacturing (PAB)
Job ID: 2022-20362
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
About B. BraunB. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy
and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative
medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key
product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and
compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is
committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing
patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -.Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 64,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Coordinates the day-to-day activities of a team of production
workers to ensure that manufacturing operations run according to
established production specifications and schedules, volume, cost
and wastage targets or quality standards.
- Monitors the volume and quality of output and adjust tasks,
timing, equipment set-up or inputs so that production
specifications are met and resources are used efficiently.
- Supervises staff to ensure that all production tasks are
performed and all machines and equipment operated safely.
- Trains new workers in the organzation's operating procedures
- Responsible for department safety and training.
- Prepares production reports so that performance problems can be
identified and resolved.The job function listed is not exhaustive
and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the
Supervisor from time to time.Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires full working knowledge of relevant business practices
and procedures in professional field. Uses standard theories,
principles and concepts and integrates them to propose a course of
- Provides direct or supervision to a group of employees,
assigning tasks and checking work at frequent intervals.
Accountabilities include work and people scheduling, performance
management and recommendations for hiring decisions.
- Judgement is required in resolving all day-to-day
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers. Frequent contact with external
Expertise: Qualifications -
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- 06-08 years related experience required.
- Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed.
- Regular and predictable attendance.Desired:
Responsibilities: Other Duties:
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types
of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add,
modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different
positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.Physical
Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects.Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Occasionally: Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull,
- Frequently: Stand, Sit
- Constantly: N/AActivities:
- Occasionally:Handling, Reaching upward and downward, Seeing -
depth perception, color vision, field of vision/peripheral,
- Frequently: Standing, Talking - ordinary, loud/quick,
- Constantly: N/AEnvironmental Conditions:
- Occasionally: Proximity to moving parts
- Frequently: N/A
- Constantly: N/AWork Environment:The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity: Moderate
- Occasionally: Office environment, Warehouse environment
- Frequently: N/A
- Constantly: Production/manufacturing environment
What We Offer
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
www.bbraunusa.com. Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B.
Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of
healthcare products and services.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Irvine , Supervisor III, Manufacturing (PAB), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!