Mortgage Loan Officer - Newport Beach
Company: Radius Agent
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionMortgage Loan OfficerLocation: Remote – Newport
Beach, CAJob Type: Full-timeWHO WE ARERadius is a nationwide,
people-first, technology-driven online real estate brokerage
helping agents succeed. We are refining the traditional brokerage
model with a contemporary approach. For real estate professionals
looking to break into the real estate industry or expand their
business, we provide training, education, mentorship, superior
technology, transformational marketing, an exceptional back-office
suite, and financial products for team leaders and top-performing
agents. At Radius, you can expect to be part of a profoundly
passionate community that focuses on professional success and
growth, allowing individuals to provide superior service to their
clients. Join a group of high performers and make magic with
us!WHAT YOU WILL DODo you delight in delighting your clients? Do
you enjoy uncapped career opportunities? Then look no further:
Radius Mortgage is your next destination. We are looking for a
customer-service-minded mortgage loan officer who would benefit and
enjoy working in a rapidly growing, fast-paced mortgage
company.This remote role reports directly to the Director or Radius
Mortgage and comes with a competitive base salary, full benefits,
as well as an uncapped incentive package. HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN
- Collect financial information (e.g. taxes, debts).
- Evaluate creditworthiness and eligibility for obtaining a
- Interview clients.
- Guide clients through mortgage loan options.
- Prepare and submit mortgage loan applications.
- Ensure data are in line with national and local financial
- Monitor and report on application processes.
- Inform clients about loan approval or rejection.
- Help resolve problems with applications.
- Research new mortgage loan policies.
- Ensure compliance with privacy laws and confidentiality
policies throughout the process.
- Build a supportive referral network (e.g. with clients,
lenders, and real estate agents).QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- USA work authorization (required).
- Experience as a mortgage loan officer or in a similar role
- Previous experience in sales or customer support is an
- Working knowledge of mortgage loan computer software
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Great mathematical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Reliability and honesty
- A valid CA license is a must
- A degree in Finance or Business is a plusADDITIONAL
INFORMATIONThink of Radius as a "business-in-box" for residential
real estate professionals - enabling growth at every stage of an
agent's career. Our brokerage operates in multiple states across
the country, and we are rapidly growing. Over 75,000 agents
nationwide use Radius' social network app to exchange referrals and
expand their networks. Radius is a proud equal opportunity
employer. We consistently evaluate all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual
orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected
class.Radius is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified
individuals. As part of this commitment, Radius will ensure that
persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable
accommodations. We encourage applicants to share accommodation
needs with their recruiter, treating the requests as confidentially
as possible.PERKS AT RADIUSWe believe in wellness and success. Our
benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401k with a match program
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Company-provided equipment, including amazing company swag
- Professional development from talented leaders and
innovatorsRadius Agent is an online real estate brokerage focused
on helping agents succeed. Agents keep 100% of their commissions
while getting 100% support from the Radius team. Agents can use our
tools even if they're with another brokerage. Radius Agent features
a 75,000 social network of real estate agents, live audio chat
rooms, a referral marketplace to receive referrals, and an ISA that
vets leads into buyer-ready clients.Powered by
Keywords: Radius Agent, Irvine , Mortgage Loan Officer - Newport Beach, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!