Sr Software Engineer (Dynamics, .NET C#, Azure)
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Position Summary: We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM
and .NET (C#) Senior developer who is passionate about customer
relationship management (CRM) and its potential to move
organizations forward. The developer will work on next generation
CRM solutions in a digitally driven, innovation-led environment.
The developer will be responsible for delivering coherent software
solutions for our consumer, internal operations and value chain
constituents. This position ensures the performance of all duties
in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S.
state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company
- Design, implement, test and maintain Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365
- Develop code to integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM with external
third party and proprietary internal systems
- Work with technology leaders and other developers to identify
challenges on the horizon and supporting constant improvement in an
Agile development environment.
- Estimation: Estimate and deliver projects on schedule.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving: Advanced debugging. Read
memory dumps, analyze log files for patterns. Understand common
problems (memory leaks, deadlocks, etc.) Use tools to analyze code
and look for problems. Requirements:
- Hands on experience with extending the Microsoft Dynamics 365
platform through configuration as well as code using Microsoft
of the following D365 / Dynamics CRM modules: Sales, Marketing,
- Microsoft Azure Cloud, power platform experience, application
architecture and design experience.
- Previous experience implementing a custom entity in CRM to meet
the requirements of a user story or a specification in Dynamics 365
or Dynamics CRM 2016.
- Experience with Service Development: Web APIs, Microservices
and Messaging frameworks:Azure Service Bus is a plus.
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as
a Service (PaaS) environments.
- Prior Experience building integrations where CRM is the target
as well as initiating integrations from CRM.
- Should have strong Development experience in .Net Core 2.x and
C# programming experience.
- Ability to perform domain driven design, Microservices and APIs
- Ability to deliver applications built on well designed and
- At least 5 years of experience with building enterprise scale
- Commitment to code quality as demonstrated by the practice of
test-driven development, the creation of unit test cases (nUnit)
and active participation in code reviews.
- Experience developing with deploying applications on one of the
Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP), preferably Azure cloud
- Designs applications with simple and well understood
dependencies suitable for deployment in a CI/CD environment
(Dockers and Kubernetes).Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Aggressive earning potential and 401K with robust company
- Inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture where people from
all backgrounds can thrive
- Work with other passionate, purposeful and customer-centric
- Extensive internal growth and professional development
opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical
- Generous paid time off for both exempt and non-exempt
positionsWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: loanDepot, Irvine , Sr Software Engineer (Dynamics, .NET C#, Azure), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!