Wholesale Account Executive-Mortgage
Posted on: May 13, 2022
loanDepot Wholesale prides itself on a culture of innovation,
transparency, and high quality service. With the financial strength
of its parent company, loanDepot, LLC, and a team of seasoned
mortgage professionals with over 20 years of mortgage lending
experience, loanDepot Wholesale provides partners with
industry-leading tools and resources including technology,
training, diverse loan products, and competitive rates. LDWholesale
delivers a fast, integrated, and seamless technology-based lending
experience for business partners and their customers. Come join
us!loanDepot - We are America's Lender.Position Summary:Responsible
for soliciting, building and maintaining strong relationships with
mortgage brokers, mortgage bankers (and any other potential
mortgage entity customer), representing loanDepot Wholesale (LDW),
to sell into the wholesale and correspondent mortgage marketplace
within an assigned territory. Ensures the performance of all duties
in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S.
state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company
- Solicits new customers for approval to conduct business with
- Presents loan products, pricing, point of contacts, and
communicates how LDW does business to prospective and existing
- Speaks, corresponds and visits accounts on a daily basis to
ensure their upmost satisfaction.
- Trains mortgage brokers and banker partners on loan submission
and fulfillment process.
- Sets expectations to clients on fully understanding the loan
process including submission, processing, underwriting, closing and
- Manages sales pipeline and closing ratios at levels determined
by LDW leadership.
- Assists in resolving customer issues & educates customer about
the escalation process.
- Communicates and interacts with loan fulfillment centers as
necessary to ensure desired production results.
- Manages customer performance, engaging the customer and
providing top notch customer service.
- Participates in the training of other associates as
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned. Requirements:
- Minimum of three (3) + years proven and progressive wholesale
mortgage lending sales experience.
- Experience working CRM technology and social/business network
site- Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn.
- Ability to attend trade shows & seminars as needed, traveling
approximately 5-10% of the time.
- Must have a valid driver's license, as well as reliable
- College Degree preferred, but not required with proven mortgage
experience. Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Aggressive earning potential and 401K with robust company
- Inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture where people from
all backgrounds can thrive
- Work with other passionate, purposeful and customer-centric
- Extensive internal growth and professional development
opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical
- Generous paid time off for both exempt and non-exempt
positionsWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: loanDepot, Irvine , Wholesale Account Executive-Mortgage, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!