Closing Coordinator (Potential for Remote)
Company: JetClosing - A Title Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and
escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them
a clean slate - to build what title and escrow should be. We
invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our
closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high
level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into
that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there's no
guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple. Title and escrow has transaction data,
documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status. Why not
share them, in real time, so we're all on the same page? The
results speak for themselves - our customers are our biggest
We are looking for a high-performing Closing Coordinator. The
successful candidate will ensure the company meets or exceeds
stated performance metrics.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day processing of Escrow & Title
- Analyze and Refine established workflows, processes and
transactional software configuration in pursuit of operational
- Participate in the creation of new workflows with an objective
to further define and evolve the role of Closing Coordinator.
- Communicate with IT/Development staff as to items of
improvement and/or refinement with current operational
- Participate in the continuing education of Closing team members
and Market Managers.
- Process Closings in a multi-state closing environment.
- Provide excellent customer service to Lending & Real Estate
professionals as well as end consumers.
- Serve as main POC for Market Managers; working to educate and
train them on current processes and industry standards.
- Service as main POC for Buyer, Seller and Lending contacts.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Confirmed comfort working in a fast-paced, process driven,
technological operational environment.
- Desire to change and improve the Title & Escrow industry.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that feels at home in a startup
- Experience working in a task drive, paperless, process oriented
- Experience working in a centralized production environment.
Perks and Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision (Company sponsors 100% employee
premium, 75% premium for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Equity in the company
- Transportation Stipend/Stipend for Working Remotely
- Parental Leave
- Generous Paid Time Off
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: JetClosing - A Title Company, Irvine , Closing Coordinator (Potential for Remote), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!