Cell Operator (PAB Assembly)
Company: B. Braun - Irvine Facility
Posted on: January 16, 2022
B. Braun Medical Inc.
Cell Operator (PAB Assembly)
Job ID: 2021-19217
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 2
About B. BraunB. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy
and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative
medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key
product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and
compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is
committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing
patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -.Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Position Summary:Under the direction of the Supervisor and/or
Manufacturing Lead, monitors material in order to maintain
efficient flow of production. Ability to operate hand or power
trucks and other material handling equipment. Perform inspection on
all catalogs being run during the shift, and document clearly all
the steps perform on our MMI's. Pro-actively seek opportunities to
correct any related quality issues to prevent product being place
on hold. Maintain 'ISO' training up to date and perform red dot
walks to improve safety.Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Follows established procedures and guidelines to manufacture
the organization's products according to production specifications
and schedules, volume, cost, and wastage targets or quality
- Operates machines and production equipment safely and in
accordance with instructions.
- Monitors the quality of output to identify, discard or
remanufacture faulty products.
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that
manufacturing performance can be analyzed.
- Maintain ISO train up to 90%.
- Perform red dot walks to improve safety.
- Record steps on process to prevent batch being place on
- Write clearly on all documentation. Follow GDP.
- Must be able to stand for a long periods of time.Expertise:
Knowledge & Skills
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work
performed within narrowly defined parameters. Follows established
procedures and guidelines.
- Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or
written instructions. Uses established procedures to accomplish
- No problem solving skills required as job is routine and
- Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and
- The employee must have good writing skills, and pay attention
to details of the process. Willing to go the Extra mile. Forklift
certified preferred but not required.The job function listed is not
exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned
by the Supervisor from time to time
It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to take
reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and other
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 0-04 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Ability to work non-stand schedule as neededWhile performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit
and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands
to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Responsibilities: Other Duties:The preceding functions have been
provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees
assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the
work assignments of different positions due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons.Physical Demands:While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects.Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Frequently:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Stand
- Occasionally:Sitting , Stooping/squatting, Talking - ordinary,
- Frequently:Handling, Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud
(hearing protection required), Push/pull, Reaching upward and
downward, Seeing - depth perception, color vision, field of
- Constantly:N/AEnvironmental Conditions:
- Constantly:Proximity to moving partsWork Environment:The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Constantly:Production/manufacturing environment
What We Offer
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
www.bbraunusa.com. Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B.
Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of
healthcare products and services.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: B. Braun - Irvine Facility, Irvine , Cell Operator (PAB Assembly), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!