Solutions Architect - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Position Summary:The Solutions Architect's primary role is to
transform business functional requirements into technical
solutions. The Solutions Architect will guide business and IT
stakeholders in strategic planning to realize impactful business
outcomes leveraging information technology. This role will need to
have an understanding and high-level view of Reyes Coca-Cola
technology components to translate how business systems are
impacted. They will also be accountable for assessing technology
trends, guiding solution designs and in moving IT strategies
forward.Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Analyze, design, develop, and implement new and/or existing
business applications and software. Development will include
interface and integration work.
- Develop enhancements and support of key Reyes Coca-Cola
applications including SAP, Azure DevOps by Microsoft, Integration
Services, Dematic, Greenmile, & XRS.
- Provide technical leadership to the solution delivery process
with solution architectures, to drive key architecture decisions
and ensure enterprise fit and sustainability.
- Advise project teams where applicable with ability to
collaborate and coordinate within all areas of IT and the
- Provide technical expertise when evaluating and designing
solutions ensuring all components and subsystems impacted are
properly addressed during business application build and
- Act as a liaison to IT and business to improve both IT and
business processes to reduce costs or enhance services where
- Create test cases and technical documentation to support the
- Stay abreast of technology and vendor trends and communicate
relevant concepts and implications to the business and IT.
- Develop, maintain, and enforce common conventions, standards,
and technologies across the IT Team.
- Lead the selection and design of application solutions needed
to enable the business.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Required Skills and
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering,
or Management Information Systems or related field.
- 6+ years' experience in solution architecture, product teams,
or other relevant technology field.
- Familiar with DevOps, agile, waterfall, and Kanban
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization
skills while working with both business and IT functions Strong
understanding of information systems and business processes.
- Self-motivating individual with possession of strong leadership
skills and presence.
- Strong analytical skills with system design and implementation
- Knowledge of technology trends with ability to effectively
communicate value to organization and influence decision
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment while
communicating and coordinating with the business and all areas
within the IT function to ensure technical solution meets business
- Excellent ability to manage competing demands, changes, or
- Ability to travel within the U.S. (approximately 10-15% of the
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
test.Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Azure services, specifically Azure integration
- Experience in the beverage or food industry.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code services such as
- Experience with common programming languages: SQL, Python,
- Ability to work with little instruction on day-today-work.
- Ability to interact with senior personnel both within IT and
- Formal project management training and experience.Physical
Demands and Work Environment:Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such
things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and
Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance
and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
made.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies
will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the
basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures,
including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions,
terminations and self-development opportunities, will be
administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the
Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Irvine , Solutions Architect - RCCB, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!