Workers' Compensation Claims Adjuster I - Contract - California
Company: AmTrust North America
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview AmTrust has an immediate need for a Workers'
Compensation Claims Examiner. - This position will be located in
our Concord, Irvine or San Diego, CA office. - Responsible for the
prompt and efficient examination, investigation and settlement or
declination of insurance claims through effective research,
negotiation and interaction with insureds and claimants, ensuring
that company resources are utilized in a cost effective manner in
the process. -This is a Temp Position. Responsibilities
- Thoroughly investigating workers' compensation claims by
contacting injured workers, medical providers, and employer
representatives. Determining if claims are valid under applicable
workers' comp statutes. Communicating with medical providers to
develop and authorize appropriate treatment plans.
- Reviewing and analyzing medical bills to confirm charges and
treatment are workers' comp injury-related and in accordance with
the treatment plan.
- Ensuring payments for medical bills and income replacement are
remitted on a timely basis in accordance with applicable fee
schedules and statute
- Answer questions regarding the status of pending claims from
claimants, policyholders and medical providers.
- Consult with attorneys regarding litigation management,
settlement strategy and claim resolution. Qualifications
- 4+ years experience as a Workers Comp adjuster
- Must have CA Adjuster license
- Must be current on Continued Education Units
- MS Office experience (Work, Excel, Outlook)
- Effective negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work - load to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced
environment.This job description is designed to provide a general
overview of the requirements of the job and does not entail a
comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or
responsibilities that will be required in this position. -AmTrust
has the right to revise this job description at any time. -
Keywords: AmTrust North America, Irvine , Workers' Compensation Claims Adjuster I - Contract - California, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!