Leave & Worker's Compensation Specialist
Company: Action Property Management
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Action Property Management, the leader in association
management, is seeking an experienced Leave & Workers Compensation
Specialist (Human Resources Generalist) to join our Human Resources
team at our corporate office located in Irvine. This position is
based out of Irvine corporate office.
Compensation: up to $29.00 per hour depending on experience.
Job SummaryUnder the direction of the Human Resources Manager, the
Leave & Workers Compensation Specialist is responsible for the
administration and management of the company health benefit plans,
Worker's Compensation program, and Leave of Absences. The position
also provides guidance to managers with general employee relations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly maintenance of Unemployment/Leave of Absence/Workers
Comp Logs/OSHA 300 Log
- Administer and track Leave of Absences, including EDD
Disability, Paid Family Leave and Paid Parental Leave claims
- Administer and monitor Worker's Compensation claims
- Administration of benefits plan enrollment to include
eligibility notification, auditing enrollment information for
accuracy, point of contact for insurance carriers, address system
benefit feed errors from ADP to carrier systems, reconciliation of
missing deductions, answering all employee questions regarding
benefits, and addressing questions from carrier
- Provide assistance to managers with general employee relations
- Answer employee 401k plan questions.
- Process NMSN (National Medical Support Notice) for Child
- Keep current and knowledgeable on all Action HR policies,
procedures, compliance issues, forms and documentation
Why Join Action?Action's goal is to attract and retain the
industry's top talent. We are proudly rated 4.3 Stars on Glassdoor.
Check out our company page here:
We support our team members with the following:
- Opportunities for career growth and development in Human
- On-going training
- Team-oriented and festive office culture
- Casual Fridays
- Competitive starting wages plus a comprehensive benefits
package. Action Property Management is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and Supports a Drug Free Workplace.
Keywords: Action Property Management, Irvine , Leave & Worker's Compensation Specialist, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!