Implementation Specialist - Remote
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Implementation Leader - Remote
- Are you an experienced implementation leader looking for a new
- Do you have a passion for supporting others through
implementing care management, quality and assessment operations in
the health care arena?
- Do you have a bachelor's degree in a clinical, allied health,
business, public health, public administration, hospital
administration, health care administration, business administration
or a technical field?
- Are you looking for a new challenge to enhance your business
analyst and project management skills?
- Are you more focused working from your home office?
- Are you motivated, energetic and excited to become part of the
If so, you might be our next new team member!
Note: This is a fully remote position that may require occasional
automobile and/or air travel to and overnight stays near existing
and new Kepro office locations (pending the status of the
Who We Need
Your project management and business analysis skills will help you
implement high priority contracts focused on care management,
health care quality and assessment operations. Your ability to
envision, strategize and plan will support your ability to execute
projects. You can capably diagnose and solve problems, identify
risk and strategize mitigation. You are willing to roll-up your
sleeves and do what it takes to deliver. You can successfully
manage the customer, project communications, risks and support
operations through stabilization of their new contract. You are an
end-to-end thinker and able to fully document processes and plans.
You can adapt to multiple types of projects and can prioritize and
run multiple projects simultaneously. You are naturally inclined
toward process improvement.
Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care
management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million
people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right
People Focused. Mission Driven.
Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to
improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical
We do this through our people.
At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference
for the lives of individuals across the country. We are an
organization that cares deeply about our employees and we provide
the training and support to do the best work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package at Kepro.
These benefits are designed to provide you and your family
additional protection, security, and support for both your career
and your life away from work. They are comprehensive and fit a
variety of needs and situations. Our benefits include comprehensive
health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate
wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.
What You'll Do
- Lead cross-functional teams to implement operations for small
and large contracts in the health care space (federal, state,
commercial); support other company initiatives/projects as
- Develop and deliver documentation including (but not limited
to): Project schedule, executive and customer status report, risk
management plan, communication management plan, customer meeting
agenda/notes, internal meeting agenda/notes, business requirements
- Review and support operations' development and submission of
written project deliverables; obtain all necessary customer
- Evaluate and support project readiness for contract
- Manage issues and risks; work with the team to develop
mitigation strategies, drive issues to resolution and escalate to
senior leadership as needed
- Develop operational and technical/system process workflows for
new business opportunities incorporating operations, technology and
- Write business requirements for technology, web sites,
reporting; lead sessions with operations team to document and
- Support user acceptance testing, often bridging the gap between
IT and Operations
- Utilize your project management and business analysis skills to
successfully support implementations and other projects
- Support Business Development team by developing project
schedules, bid content and process workflows for inclusion in
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in clinical, allied health, business, public
health, public administration, hospital administration, health care
administration, business administration or technical field
- Master's degree preferred
- PMP or Six Sigma certification preferred
- 5 years' experience with similar work - Project Management and
Business Analysis, implementations, process improvement,
- Experience with health care and medical management which may
include health plan operations, utilization management, case
management, claims, health care start-up and/or health care
- Project Management: Familiarity with project management
standards and industry best practices, including PMBOK
- Business Analysis: Process mapping, operational and system
configuration business requirements and user acceptance
- Problem solving
- End-to-end thinking
- Written and verbal communication - ability to communicate
successfully with project teams, lead customer meetings, and
present executive status reports
- Technology acumen - ability to learn Kepro's systems and
processes in support of designing solution/workflows necessary for
a new operation
- Technology: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams;
Smartsheet (preferred) or MS Project for project schedules
We know your time is valuable and we thank you in advance for
applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants we
receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview
process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in
Kepro and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of
interest. Best of luck in your search!
- The Kepro Talent Acquisition Team
Mental And Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be
made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with
a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control
objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers;
occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and
occasionally travel within the state.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Kepro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Kepro, Irvine , Implementation Specialist - Remote, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!