Vermont Licensed Workers' Compensation Claims Examiner - Remote
Company: The Jonus Group
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Our client is seeking to add a Remote Workers Compensation Claims
Examiner. This role will consist of handling Workers Compensation
Lost Time claims from inception to close. Qualified candidates must
have experience handling Vermont Workers' Compensation Lost Time
claims and hold an active Vermont Adjuster License. In addition,
candidate must have the ability to work remotely. This is a
Temporary to Hire position.
- Handle moderate to complex Workers Compensation claims with
minimal supervision and ---guidance from the manager.
- Negotiate settlements with injured workers and attorneys.
- Consistently exhibit a high level of customer service and
---adherence to department Best Practices.---
- 3 to 7+ years of experience handling Workers Compensation
- Must be well-versed in Vermont Workers Compensation Law.
- Must hold an active Vermont Adjusters License.
- Must have experience handling litigated files.
- Excellent Customer Service and Organizational skills.
- High School Diploma; Bachelor's Degree preferred but not
- $35.00/hr to $40.00/hr
- Flex schedule and ability to work remotely
Keywords: The Jonus Group, Irvine , Vermont Licensed Workers' Compensation Claims Examiner - Remote, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!