Commercial General Liability Claims Examiner - Remote
Company: The Jonus Group
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Our client is seeking to add a Commercial General Liability Claims
Examiner. This person would be responsible for handling moderate to
complex Commercial General Liability claims including Slip and
Falls, Premise Liability, and Bodily Injury losses throughout the
United States. Responsibilities of this position include
investigating claims through telephone, written correspondence,
and/or personal contact with claimants, attorneys, insureds,
witnesses and others having pertinent information. This person
would have the ability to work remotely and must hold an active
adjusters' license with New York being preferred!
- Process assigned claims and determine benefits due pursuant to
the client contract.
- Work proactively towards claims resolution with defense counsel
and clients, while adhering to audit requirements and resolving
claims in a timely manner.
- Make timely claims payments and adjustments; communicate claim
action/processing with claimant and client.
- Ensure claim files are properly documented and claims coding is
- Provide comprehensive, complete thorough analysis of coverage
- Prepare detailed reports, review and prepare responsive
correspondence to achieve settlement.
- 3 to 8+ years of Commercial General Liability claims
- Must hold an active adjuster's license.
- New York Adjusters' License is preferred but NOT required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the
capability to write routine reports and correspondence, speak
effectively before groups of customers or employees and handle
litigations and negotiations.
- $35.00/hr to $40.00/hr
- Ability to work remotely
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans while on assignment
Keywords: The Jonus Group, Irvine , Commercial General Liability Claims Examiner - Remote, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!