Data Center and Security Practice Lead
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique
technology solutions and consulting services to our clients.
Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower
IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive
advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the
advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career
and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than
850 people all over the United States. Our major field office
locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand
Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, San Diego, San
Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We
continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a
focus on the big picture. We exercise sound business judgment in
making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective
manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to
find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The Stuff it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title,
empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the
goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to
success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the
company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes,
give credit where its due and demonstrate transparency. We bring
the weather by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused
thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures
not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the
people around us.
About The Role
The Managing Director will work throughout the sales lifecycle,
from opportunity creation and discovery, presales and final
delivery, managing the development of technical solutions while
identifying opportunities for new business. This role will focus on
driving strategic solutions across the customer base including
product, software and services. The Managing Director will also
provide continuous leadership and mentorship for the resources in
the team they reside.
What Youll Do
- Drive strategic solutions across customer base including
product, software and services.
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Curate and provide thought leadership within accounts.
- Build strategic relationships with Manufacturer Partners.
- Drive product and service-related opportunities across customer
- Shape consulting offerings and onboard resources into
- Own relationships with key manufacturing partners.
- Locate and onboard new partners into accounts.
- Build out BOMs and proposals for solutions.
- Develop consultative offerings and help take broader team
offerings to market within accounts.
- Responsible for supervising and ensuring optimal client
satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the
- Oversee each projects life cycle from conception to completion,
with an emphasis on customer stakeholder success.
- Influence and suggest offerings for the broader engineering
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications & Interests
- Bachelors Degree in a related field with a minimum of ten years
experience in successful consultative selling and/or account
development of Commercial Enterprise accounts.
- Management experience in a team-oriented workplace,
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic business
- Ability to excel at understanding and driving solutions
centered on primary client needs.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee
coaching and development skills.
- Visionary leadership and the ability to motivate a team.
- Strong financial and business acumen with understanding of a
multi-faceted business operation.
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally,
with the ability to present dynamic and complex business solutions
to clients of all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to
handle diverse situations, and rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to approach customer and sales requests with a
proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user
requests and needs and effectively deliver.
- Excellent conflict resolution and/or mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, develop, and manage multiple
projects. Ability to meet stated customer initiated deadlines.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings
Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
- To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited
agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our
careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company
location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to
unsolicited resumes/CVs.by Jobble
Keywords: Trace3, Irvine , Data Center and Security Practice Lead, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!