Commercial Claims Liaison - Property and Casualty - Claims Advocate - Orange County
Company: Insurance Relief
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Commercial Claims Liaison - Property and Casualty - Claims
Advocate - Orange County
The Why. . .
To help people. To help them navigate the complexities of the
claims process. Do you ever feel that the stack of claims cases you
currently work on just seems to be getting bigger with no end in
sight? Does it ever feel like you are running on a treadmill and
working hard but getting nowhere? Are you just looking for
something different in claims? Do you want to see how your claims
expertise can be used to help claimants? We are looking for someone
to use all that claims knowledge to help on the consulting side of
the claims industry. This is a rare claims opportunity that allows
you to work as a claims advocate, helping your clients get better
positive outcomes quickly and efficiently. You can help get claims
accepted instead of getting them denied. As the Commercial Claims
Liaison you will be the primary point of contact for agency clients
and carrier representatives. Providing customer support and
guidance in the risk management and claims filing process. The
Claims Liaison will be a fundamental part in ensuring client
retention and satisfaction during the claims progression. The How.
- Work directly with clients to assess risk and proactively help
minimize potential claims by assessing potential risk
- Get to assist in presentations and conduct face-to-face
meetings with clients on a regular basis
- Coordinate the claims communication and processes between the
client and carrier, to ensure efficient flow of claims filing
- Create and maintain an environment that fosters superior
customer service and support
- Work closely with clients to help gather the appropriate
information to file a claim
- Keep in steady contact with carriers and representatives
throughout each claim process
- Maintain claim files, diary, and/or record keeping, etc.
- Review and audit regularly
- Assist clients with basic coverage questions and interpret
- Help clients accurately file claims
The Who. . .
An established, very reputable insurance brokerage with a legacy
that goes back a half century. The company has stayed current and
sustained growth by offering the newest lines of coverage in the
ever changing landscape of a technologically advanced market.
People stay at the company because it is awesome. The average
employee tenure is over 10 years. The location isn't bad either.
Located in a great building in the heart of Orange County with easy
What we need from you. . .
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience handling workers
compensation claims with proven experience managing complex claims
including analysis, investigation and evaluation
- Ability to travel on a regular basis (mostly day trips with
occasional overnight travel)
- Microsoft Office Suite experience and knowledge required
(intermediate to advanced)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively via email, over the phone
and in person'
- P&C license and or a combination of education and
professional insurance designations
What' in it for you. . .
Money, of course, the company offers a competitive salary and
benefits package including health, medical, vision, dental, 401k, a
healthy vacation policy, sick time and paid holidays. You can even
have the flexibility of working from home on occasion. Most
importantly, the satisfaction of helping people when they need you
Keywords: Insurance Relief, Irvine , Commercial Claims Liaison - Property and Casualty - Claims Advocate - Orange County, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!