Tech Support - Part Time / Remote Night Shift (11pm - 4am ET)
Posted on: November 19, 2021
We are looking for a team member who is resourceful; using
troubleshooting and analytical skills to serve our users via email
and chat along with the ability to walk new users through the
process of getting started with ProctorFree. In this role you'll
help to support end users of an exciting new technology made based
in Charlotte, NC.
We have a need for approximately 8 - 15+ hours per week. Our ideal
candidate has worked in a technical support role, and can commit to
bi-weekly remote meetings. This is a great opportunity for someone
to make extra money or make good use of downtime and a home
We are looking for an individual that must have availability on the
weekends and some weekday availability from 11pm - 4am ET.
Candidates must reside in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia,
Kentucky or Texas.
The pay for this position starts at $10 an hour, paid bi-weekly.
The pay increases to $12/hr after 30 days.
You care about our test takers and their experience. Not only
because their outstanding experience means that we'll be more
successful as a company, but also because you really love helping
people and seeing them succeed. Secondly you're happy to help a new
user out, who is looking to get started. You will talk them through
the process of how ProctorFree works and can help them use our
services for the first time.
You're a fantastic communicator and must be fluent in written
English. The importance of communication, especially in a remote
team, cannot be overstated. The default should be to over share
progress, good things that are happening, customer concerns, and
anything you see as an opportunity to improve our company and your
- Must reside in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia,
Kentucky or Texas
- Available to work 11pm - 4am ET on the weekends and some
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally in writing and
speaking with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Experience troubleshooting macOS and Windows computers.
- Excellent customer service skills with a polite, patient,
caring, calm and professional demeanor.
- Identify patterns: recommend improvements, and filter out
- Generate support documentation for our customer facing and
internal knowledge bases.
- Reliable and on time for scheduled work hours and
- Must be available at least 8 - 15+ hours per week.
- Must have a desktop or laptop with Webcam running Windows 10 or
- Must have High Speed Internet access (25 Mbps Down - 5 Mbps
- Typing Speed of 50+ WPM
- Work remotely
- Supportive Team
Keywords: ProctorFree, Irvine , Tech Support - Part Time / Remote Night Shift (11pm - 4am ET), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!