This is On
Demand/Project-Based Work - hours are available when
projects need to be completed in this area and are part-time.
Assisted Sales Specialist demonstrate
products to both customers and retail employees. They have a focus
on closing sales and influencing customers on the features and
benefits of the products they are selling. They are engaging and
willing to talk to any and all customers and/or retail
What we offer
- You get to work independently and/or as a part of a team
depending on each assignment
- Problem solving is key, you will get to solve unexpected issues
that occur in rapidly changing retail and sales environments
- Highly competitive starting pay
- Set schedule of afternoons, nights, and weekends
- Projects that have defined timelines and goals
To be successful in this role you
- Retail Sales experience or Training/Brand Ambassador
- Willingness to talk and amaze all potential customers.
- Access to a reliable personal car
- Smart phone with an active data plan, utilizing location
- Will need to report visit details through an online
survey/questionnaire and hours worked on your phone.
- Light merchandising work might be required (placing product,
changing signs, etc)
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Who is T-ROC? At
T-ROC, we empower people with “Power of People and
Technology”.? You will have in the palm of your hand, the
hottest brands rocking the most innovate technologies on the
planet! Your knowledge will be the fuel that brings technology to
life for your T-ROC customers!
What it is like to be
a T-ROC’ER, your entrepreneurial
spirit will be valued.? Your desire
to work honestly and with the utmost
level of integrity will
while amazing customers with your
technical expertise. Do you crave change?? We
do so with gusto and have fun the T-ROC
Give us your best and we will give you ours.
The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you don't yet follow us on
social media, please do!
Please check out the video below
for life at T-ROC during the COVID-19 pandemic
Equal Opportunity Employer /
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of
all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As
part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable
accommodation is needed, please email ADA@trocglobal.com describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn
more use this link E-Verify