Clinical Research Leader
Company: Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Insight Global is looking for clinical research leader to work
for a large medical device company located in Irvine, CA. This
person will be responsible for leading a large global IDE study.
They will be managing the timeline, scheduling meetings, and over
all just leading the medical device studies. They will be joining a
large study that is ongoing, so it is super important that 100%
dedicated to this study- holding team meeting, going over
deliverables, answering questions for biostatistics team, prep for
statistical analysis, provide guidance to people on the team that
they are leading, review of monitor reports, review of some data.
They will be reporting into associate director.
- Relevant industry certifications - CCRA, CCRC, CCRP, RAC, CDE,
GCP, ISO 14155, MDR, MEDDEV
- Experience working within the clinical field
- Med device but pharma ok
- BA in Life Science, Physical Science, Nursing, or Biological
- 6+ Clinical Research experience in med device
- Experience taking clinical research from A-Z understanding all
processes along the way
- Ability to provide scientifically strategic and scientific
clinical research input across New Product Development (NPD) and
Life-Cycle Management (LCM) projects - working with R&D and
- Strong history of delivering clinical programs on time, within
budget, and within compliance to the regulations and SOPs
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Irvine , Clinical Research Leader, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!