IrvineRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Irvine jobs

Associate Brand Manager

Company: Bandai Namco Entertainment America, Inc.
Location: Irvine
Posted on: September 16, 2021

Job Description:

A Gaming company in Irvine, CA is looking for an Associate Brand Manager to join their growing team. This person is going to be reporting to the Senior Brand Manager to assist with developing marketing strategies and go-to-market plans. 30% of this role will be partnering with cross functional teams to come up with plans and the other 70% will be executing the plans. This will be a fast paced and exciting role! This person will be working remotely through April 2022, but then will be required to go on site in Irvine, CA.


Experience in creative production

Familiar with photoshop
2+ years in marketing, brand management, or consumer marketing in the gaming or entertainment industry

Experience working on go-to-market plans and various marketing strategies

Experience working cross functionally with teams such as production, creative services, customer service, finance

Comfortable with project management

Very organized

Keywords: Bandai Namco Entertainment America, Inc., Irvine , Associate Brand Manager, Other , Irvine, California

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest California jobs by following @recnetCA on Twitter!

Irvine RSS job feeds