Client Service Manager
Posted on: September 9, 2021
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk
management and consulting services. We help businesses grow,
communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by
The Gallagher Way , our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A
culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our
clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel
T he Client Service Manager II is accountable for delivering high
quality and efficient service to both internal and external clients
through the day-to-day account management of a commercial book of
business. Ideal experience will include include managing mid-market
and risk accounts.
- Initiates renewal process for existing clients, discusses and
creates renewal strategy (Renewal Solicitations)
- Analyzes and compares current exposures and develops renewal or
new business specifications for marketing
- Conducts marketing, negotiates rates, reviews quotes and
coverages for competitiveness and accuracy
- Prepares and finalizes proposals, Binds Insurance coverage
- Prepares surplus documents in compliance with state specific
- Reviews policies for accuracy and reviews contracts
- Prepares summaries and/or schedules of coverage and
certificates of insurance
- Reviews client accounting history, responds to accounting
inquiries, corrects discrepancies, and contacts client on
- Bachelor's degree wit 3+ years client service -OR- High School
degree/GED with 8+ years client service
- P&C License
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Previous insurance knowledge and experience managing client
- Solid financial acumen.
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize
productivity and quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortably engages others in consultative discussion.
- Effectively manages/balances multiple and sometimes competing
- Works in a self-directed manner.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Apply online to be considered
- 18 years of age or older
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background investigation
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States is
required. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified persons with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Gallagher, Irvine , Client Service Manager, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!