Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: July 22, 2021
This role is a part of the Group Administration department and
reports to the Group Administration Manager. The Enrollment
Processor will be responsible for enrollment processing of
dedicated accounts, correspondences, administration support, and
coordinate inquiries from Clients, Client Services, Associates, and
Service Representative. Successful candidates in this role are
proactive, self-motivated, and enjoys working in a collaborative
team environment. Responsibilities include the ability to manage
tasks within client relationships and working to carry out client
goals while meeting department goals.
- Enrollment of employer groups and individual members in health
- Servicing multiple clients concurrently, often meeting
- Review and/or reconciliation of customer bills and
- Record keeping of adds, terms, changes, and bills.
- Liaising with internal teams and colleagues to resolve problems
and find solutions.
- Support on all aspects of Commercial health plan and COBRA
This role may need to travel on rare occasions for company
functions planned annually in advance. This full-time role includes
a traditional Monday to Friday day shift that has planned Saturday
rotations on occasions based on the needs of the business.
- High School Degree or GED
- 2+ years of claims and/or enrollment experience (Healthcare
- Minimum of 40 WPM without errors
- Advanced Excel expertise
- Bi-lingual; English/Spanish, a plus
Keywords: NTT DATA, Irvine , Enrollment Analyst, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!