Human Resources Manager
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Human Resources Manager - Irvine
Our client has been in business since 1994 and provides a
highly valuable resource to the communities they serve. Many
banking and mortgage companies have highly restrictive
documentation guidelines that prevent many qualified potential home
owners from realizing their real estate dream. Our client is
a non-bank, CDFI Certified prime lender with the regulatory,
financial, and operational capability to serve diverse borrowers
with non-traditional documentation.
This position reports to the VP Human Resources and will serve
as a valued business partner in providing HR Coaching and
Administration and tools to various departments, including retail
sales, operations and marketing. This is an excellent opportunity
to learn about all aspects of the Company’s mortgage
business. You will be a hands on leader in this role and
supervise a team of 3 HR professionals. The company is also
expanding into non-mortgage services and is growing
Work as an HR Business Partner to management helping
to understand issue that directly and indirectly effect the
- Communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures,
and laws to employees and management.
- This role will include oversight for employee relations,
benefits administration, leave of absence, recruitment and
- Analyze critical people data such as turnover, recruitment and
workforce management and make recommendations to leaders to help
them improve/ grow their business.
- Makes recommendations to the management team for corrective
action and continuous improvement
- Analyze promotions and career movement based on industry data
and individual performance. and raises for individual
- Responds to and investigates employee relations issues
such as employee complaints.
- Collaborates with business partners to solve problems and
resolve conflicts in a creative, responsive and pro-active
- Train and support operational managers and supervisors to
ensure company goals for employee development and customer service
are attained through consistent execution of human resources,
training and operational plans.
- Maintains open communication of issues, initiatives and
operating plans and responsibilities among location personnel,
management, regional and corporate office to facilitate efficient
and effective execution of training plans and HR programs
- Facilitates and/or provides training (including orientation) to
- Represents management in investigating, answering, and settling
grievances, by arranging and scheduling meetings between supervisor
and the employee
- Conducts new hire orientation as well as new hire paperwork for
- Review Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and other HR records to
assess requests for employee transfers, move and promotions/merit
- Partner with other areas of HR including compensation, payroll
and talent acquisition to provide a cohesive and consultative HR
service to employees and management.
- Benefits administration including communication of policy
changes and open enrollment
- Manage Leave of Absence requests.
- Record and maintain employee records in HRIS System.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum fifteen years’ experience in Human Resources and
at least 4 yrs experience leading a team.
- Knowledge of employment law and other government compliance
regulations is preferred.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through
complex, difficult, and emotional issues.
- The ability to research and analyze various different type of
- Experience in the mortgage or financial services industry is a
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible with a strong customer focus
- Innovative, quick learner
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong
meeting facilitation skills
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Irvine , Human Resources Manager, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!