Software Development Engineer
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Do you have a passion for Automotive? Do you want to challenge
the status quo of the in-car experience? Do you want to take on
very ambiguous problems? If you answered yes to these questions, we
have a dream job for you.
As an embedded software development engineer, you will lead the
design, implementation, and delivery of software in ambiguous and
complex problem spaces. You will be working with an assorted set of
stakeholders across organization such as product and program
management teams and UX teams. You will influence the technology
decisions that will drive future products and features that
directly affect our growth in this critical space.
Provide system-wide view and design guidance, and drive
engineering best practices and set standards for other engineers in
Work with product management and cross-functional teams to build
and ship technical solutions for the best customer experiences
Break down complex software project into parallel work that can
be performed by you and other SDEs and then reassembled
successfully into a cohesive launch
Participate in the hiring process as well as mentor others -
improving their skills, their knowledge of your software, and their
ability to get things done.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such
as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and
design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of
new and current systems.
- 5+ years of experience coding experience in C/C++ in embedded
- 3+ years of experience in Linux application development (QT or
- 8+ years of relevant engineering experience in building
frameworks and applications for Linux based embedded systems: C++,
Java, or other object-oriented languages
- 4+ years working with hardware and software platforms in any of
the following OSes : Linux, QNX, AGL or Android
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and excellent
problem solving skills
- Ability to drive innovation and passionate about learning new
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Irvine , Software Development Engineer, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!