Home Appliances Service Technician - Houston, TX
Company: BSH Continental Eletrodomesticos LTDA
Posted on: June 10, 2021
BSH Home Appliances Corporation - Top Employer US 2021
Find out how easily you can achieve at BSH Home Appliances
Corporation: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and
solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our
employees. With our global brands Bosch and Gaggenau as well as our
local brand Thermador, our focus truly is on innovation. And that
doesn't just apply to our products and services, but also drives
the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas and organize our
teams. Everyone is invited to make their individual contribution to
our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.
Home Appliance Service Technician
We are seeking a full-time technically oriented individual to
deliver field-based customer service and product repair,
modification, and installation in the Houston, TX area. This
position will also take on responsibility for the resolution of
customer/product issues in order to maintain and enhance the
reputation of the company and its brands.
- Ensure the effective repair and first time resolution of all
in-home customer repairs within an agreed area.
- Carry out repairs, modifications and installation of BSH
Products and Home Appliances in the field.
- Advise our customers on the correct operation of their products
to enable them to utilize the appliances correctly.
- Resolve customer issues within given guidelines and to the
- Diagnose faults with the company's range of products and
rectify as required.
- Maintain an up-to-date van stock of parts, in accordance with
current van stock lists and to ensure parts are safeguarded from
- Inform the Technical Manager, via the local service center, of
any defects found which are out of the ordinary.
- Maintain all equipment spares and tools in a satisfactory
manner and ensure that company property and information is safe
guarded at all times.
- 3-5 years of appliance repair experience.
- Refrigeration experience a plus.
- Organized with the ability to complete multiple service calls
in a timely manner on a daily basis while providing high levels of
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently with
- Strong communication and superior customer service skills.
- Continuous updating of progress to Managers in regards to
- Strong Microsoft office skills as well as Outlook.
- Maintenance of company provided van.
- Ability to lift 70+ lbs.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- We provide ongoing product training, uniforms, computer tablet,
cell phone and a company vehicle.
- A comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation,
holidays, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability
insurance, educational assistance and a 401(k) plan.
Please visit career.bsh-group.com to learn about BSH and what
makes us a Top Employer!
Find a new home for your professional ambitions.
This position is eligible for the BSH Associate Referral
EOE / AA Employer
We participate in E-Verify
Keywords: BSH Continental Eletrodomesticos LTDA, Irvine , Home Appliances Service Technician - Houston, TX, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!