Implementation Engineer I
Company: NextGen Healthcare
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Documents customer requirements and configures applications to
meet customer-specific business processes.
- Interfaces with customers during design and deployment of
business solutions. Manages the solutions through deployment,
training, and hand-off activities. Translates client's business
requirements into application definitions, workflows, business
processes, and solutions.
- Creates and maintains system-related documentation, such as
business, system, and functional requirements, process flows,
status reports, and configuration worksheets.
- Identifies problems and researches alternatives through testing
and consulting with peers.
- Oversees resource schedules and coordinates schedule updates to
maximize productivity and revenue capture.
- Prepares presentations, gains consensus from client and
implementation team, and implements solutions.
- Configures and deploys enterprise application and business
- Tracks and reports key performance indicators/metrics.
- Supports business process testing of the application prior to
end-user acceptance testing.
- Prepares hand-off and custom project training documents.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on time and on target
of the budgets.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to explore process
improvement initiatives, measure results, and refine processes to
achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school)
Preferred, Field of Study: Electronic data processing, information
systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
- 2 plus years of experience in electronic data processing,
information systems, systems analysis, and computer
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We
are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action
employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard
to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each
essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work
environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring
Assists external clients in the implementation of technical
systems, software, or solutions. Evaluates client needs, develops
configurations that support business processes, plans and executes
on delivery and implementation plans, and tests and troubleshoots
final system setups.
18111 Von Karman Ave Suite 800, Irvine, California 92612
Keywords: NextGen Healthcare, Irvine , Implementation Engineer I, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!