CB CRE TSA West - Associate
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
As a Treasury Services Associate, you are responsible for
assisting sales officers in growing and retaining profitable
relationships, while championing a culture of innovation and a
customer centric mindset.
Commercial Banking Real Estate Treasury Services
Treasury Services delivers innovative cash management solutions
and capabilities that resolves the efficiency challenges that real
estate owners face today. Our online platform is recognized as
among the best in the industry, and we are committed to investing
in a seamless commercial real estate operating model that
differentiates us in the market. As a leading provider of treasury
management services, we offer innovative ways to save time and
money, keep pace with our changing industry and deliver a full
range of solutions to help clients achieve their operating
The Treasury Services Associate is an integral Treasury Services
coverage team member who contributes to new sales targets and
achieving portfolio growth objectives. The position is primarily
geared to providing support to Treasury Management Officers (TMOs)
with accountability for briefing memos, account plans and pitch
books, while ensuring coordination among product partners, TMOs and
other internal partners to develop client solutions. As a member of
the team, the position plays an integral part to help gain, manage,
and maintain the relationships. This role allows an individual to
develop skills over time for a successful career within the firm
and to pursue more senior roles within the Treasury Services such
as a TMO position.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with the TMO on client proposals, cost/benefit analysis,
pricing and profitability models, etc.
- Assist with client call preparation by creating relationship
review materials, pitch books, account plans, and conducting
- Provide leadership by actively supporting your assigned
- Understand clients' cash management structure and
- Coordinate with product partners to develop comprehensive cash
- Develop and understand competitors' products and positioning
within the client & market.
- Work with TMOs throughout the sales cycle to manage pipeline
and ensure services and pricing are set up timely and
- Coordinate with internal partners to ensure successful
implementation, product ramp-up, and accurate pricing/billing
- Understanding the end to end cycle of onboarding to ensure the
clients receive best in class service.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 1 to 3 years of banking background - direct in-person contact
- Strong interest in working with experienced Treasury partners
in order to recognize a client's cash flow needs and apply
appropriate banking solutions.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal
- Demonstrates ability to own problems on client's behalf and
follow through with commitment
- Demonstrates the ability to understand Treasury Services
products, pricing philosophy, and billing process and
- Strong drive/ambition to develop into an individual contributor
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to mobilize internal networks and resources.
- Time management, organizational and planning skills with proven
ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and
Word) and superior analytical and quantitative skills.
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Irvine , CB CRE TSA West - Associate, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!