HRIS Analyst, Sr
Company: The Kemtah Group
Posted on: June 10, 2021
A HRIS Analyst, Sr job in Irvine, California is currently
available through Belcan. In this role, you will Provide HRIS
support for recurring and annual HR initiatives such as talent
acquisition, performance management, talent management, annual
compensation planning, learning and annual benefits enrolment.
HRIS is responsible for the design, configuration,
implementation, communication, maintenance and administration in
support of our HRIS strategy. This includes all HR related systems,
applications, programs and processes.
- Administer appropriate quality control over HR systems
including maintenance of test scenarios and appropriate execution
of testing for various changes.
- Manage the shared HRISon email inbox and provide Tier 3 level
- Provide HRIS support for recurring and annual HR initiatives
such as talent acquisition, performance management, talent
management, annual compensation planning, learning and annual
- Project Management responsibilities in support of HR and
business objectives, both service delivery and technology oriented,
including: planning, task management, risk management, issue
tracking & resolution, quality management, customer focused,
communications plan & stakeholder updates.
- Act as liaison and HRIS champion between users, management, and
developers on HRIS system issues and projects.
- Serve as lead technical subject matter expert and 'super user'
for HR systems applications and practices. Proactively collaborate
with COE Leaders, HR Team and Business Partners to understand
- Ability to gather, define and document project scope during
discovery phase of programmes.
- Data Management & Reporting. Responsible for ensuring impactful
HR Analytics are adopted, including development and implementation
of dashboards and reports to support business needs.
- Conduct data analyses and presentations. Accountability for
data integrity, including quality, accuracy, reporting, timeliness
- Help establish and execute timely data processing and processes
for job requisitions, organisational structure, new hires,
transfers, terminations, promotions, and compensation changes.
- May need to work additional hours as necessary i.e. project go
live, testing phases
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Extensive functional knowledge of SAP Success Factors including
the following modules:- Recruitment, Employee Central, Performance
Management, Succession & Talent Management, Compensation and
- Comprehensive exposure to third party integrations via
SuccessFactors. E.g. Kronos, ADP and Field Glass.
- Knowledge of HR practices, standard policy and procedure
- Experience in supporting a global organisation. Strong analytic
and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to lead/drive priorities. Strong organizational and
time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity and competing
priorities. Excellent prioritization skills
- Ability to influence, engage and partner appropriately within a
Corporate/Business Unit structure which is global and matrixed;
inclusive of all levels within the Organisation
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills.
Strong interpersonal and collaborative work style.
- Ability to work with and manage confidential information in a
- Advanced expertise with computer skills including proficiency
with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook,
web-browsers and related systems/database tools
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the apply
now link provided. Our overriding goal is to provide quality
staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities
succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please
visit our website at http://www.belcan.com
Keywords: The Kemtah Group, Irvine , HRIS Analyst, Sr, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!