Technology Architect - US
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Infosys is seeking a Java Architect
In the role of Technology Architect, you will provide best-fit
architectural solutions for one or more projects; provide
technology consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of
work; anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity
identification and pursuit processes and evangelize Infosys brand.
You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry
to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions, lead and
participate in sales and pursuits focused on our clients' business
needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and
collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity
is respected and valued.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 7 years of experience with Information
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Irvine,
CA; Los Angeles, CA or be willing to relocate to the area.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 7 years of experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts,
Rabbit MQ / Kafka and SQL server.
- At least 12 years of experience with Java, J2EE, Spring,
Struts, Rabbit MQ / Kafka, Hibernate and SQL server.
- At least 6 years of experience in Java Multithreaded
programming, Java Beans, JMX, Apache Tomcat Web Server, Unit
Testing Frameworks, Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Tool, Security
Framework /Concepts, RESTful Web Services.
- At least 8 years of experience in defining new architectures
and driving an independent project from an architectural stand
- At least 8 years of experience in UML Design, different Design
- At least 6 years of experience with OpenShift and AWS
- At least 6 years of experience in any: Angular, React JS,
- At least 6 years of experience with XML and related
technologies (like DOM, SAX, XPATH, JAXB, XML Beans and XSLT
- Knowledge of scripting languages (like Java Script, Perl Script
and shell script) for web based client/server application
- Exposure to Web/Application Servers e.g. Apache, Tomcat,
- Exposure to Middleware Technology like TIBCO, etc.
- Expertise in build automation tools (e.g. Maven, Ant)
- Working Knowledge of Specific Tools: IDE's such as Eclipse or
NetBeans, Source controls such as BitBucket
- Knowledge of Performance Tuning and Profiling of
- Hands on knowledge of Splunk
- Exposure to Agile Software Development methods and Atlassian
tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo and XL Deploy
- At least 7 years of experience in software development life
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder
- Good Analytical & problem troubleshooting skills along with
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services
and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems
and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients
through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise
with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of
change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to
deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement
through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and
ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please
visit us at www.Infosys.com
Keywords: Infosys, Irvine , Technology Architect - US, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!