Posted on: June 9, 2021
As a Project Manager within Appriss Health's Project Management
Office, you will lead teams to deliver cross-functional programs
and projects on time with the highest level of quality while
building excellent relationships with all stakeholders. You will
manage project resources, schedules, financials, and status
reporting while adhering to the PMO's quality and control
guidelines throughout the project life cycle. This includes the
management of project issues, risks, and change requests to ensure
successful and on-time project deliveries. You will use your
knowledge of project discipline to successfully deliver critical
business initiatives. You will leverage your strong business acumen
to continually add value to internal and external customers,
ensuring projects are delivered with accuracy and quality. You will
manage escalations to management teams as appropriate. Your
interaction will involve extensive interaction with Sales, Systems
Engineering, Product Development, and other members of
Key Competencies & Responsibilities
- Seasoned Project management experience
- Strong Implementation skillset thru delivery
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Executive Presence
- Strong communicator, written and oral
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Business, or a related
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience, or Characteristics
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management in a complex
environment with demonstrated ability to independently develop,
manage and implement aggressive project plans.
- Proven self-starter and takes the initiative to identify and
- Excellent written, oral communication, presentation, and
facilitation skills with the ability to employ persuasion skills
with discretion and consideration. Able to convey complex ideas to
a variety of audiences.
- Experience deploying hardware and software for production
- Suggest improvements in products and processes.
- Ability to use management and leadership skills to work and
collaborate effectively with teams and support high levels of
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple
- Ability to work effectively on a team, to lead a diverse team
to a common goal.
- Analyze, understand, define and deliver client
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and ability to work
- Ability to define expected results and use performance
indicators to monitor delivery of results.
- Proficient in using project management tools and
- Proficient in MS Project and Office tools.
- A strong work ethic
Helpful / Preferred
- Experience in healthcare industry; Prior experience with
healthcare software and solutions a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Six Sigma/LEAN
experience a plus.
- Master's degree.
Physical and Mental Requirements
Job is physically comfortable; individual has discretion about
walking, standing, etc. Job requires a very high level of judgment,
exceptional analytical ability and creativity in investigating
major problems that require original and highly innovative
solutions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Some travel may be involved for both training and customer
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/H
Keywords: Appriss, Irvine , Project Manager, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!